Since when was dancing at a ball required?

"Why have a ball?" You asked not liking where kyoya was taking this. He had just announced that the host club would hold a ball.
"This is so that our customers don't get borde with the hosts." "BIOTCH, IF THEY GET BORD ITS CAUSE YALL SUCK." You said with the cheep sfx in the background going 'Ooooohhhh!' This had sent Tamaki into his emo corner and honey to hide behind Mori.
"Also why do we have to come, by the way I'm gonna sleep for an hour." You said very tired and a loud smack could be herd around the room from your head hiting the table.
~~~skip to dance lessons~~~
"And I just do this?" You questioned the princess in front of you. Haruhi had finished her lesson and it was now your turn. "Yes and-" Kanako was cut off by you tripping and falling. OMIGOD!! I'm so sorry, the world rotated incorrectly causing me to fall!" You said trying to explain but suddenly Kanako wrapped her arms around your neck saying it was alright. "And-, your touching me why?" You had frozen to stone in hopes she would stop her assault on your innocence.
~~~another time skip to the ball~~~
"And the best dancer will be awarded a passionate kiss on the cheek from our king Tamaki!" Kyoya said to the girls at the dance. "Haruhi I have a plan to get back at the guys for making us come here!" You told Haruhi your plan to high jack the stereo and start playing your dance music. "I love it but before that lets head over and mingle with the guests." Haruhi said back as you made you guys way down the stairs. "Could I have this dance, Faji?" Questioned none other than miss konako her self. "Sure!" You said in return. 3...2...1... "K-kidnapped?" You were taken by Karou while Haruhi was taken by hikaru. "YOU DIRTY BAST- oh it's just you guys." You cut yourself of from going ham on the twins . They had tossed you a blonde wig and a brown wig with two dresses. After you had changed the twins put make up on Haruhi but you wouldn't let them touch you. "I feel like a robit!" You yelled angry at the twins. "And my face feels heavy." Haruhi said sounding depressed. At this moment Tamaki walked in and his jaw immediately dropped to the floor. You looked like the picture above, stunning. Haruhi was working the innocent look and you rocked the adorable one. "S-so pretty
..." Tamaki whisperd to the twins as you made your way down the hallway to see what the twins had done. "Yea, and Faji isn't wearing any make up!" The terrible twins said in unison again.
TAMAKI THOUGHTS
'They look so beautiful and adorable! I think I'm in love!'
END TAMAKI THOUGHTS
"So you are the ones who wrote this?" A teen asked the two of you as you walked in to the room you had been sent to. You were rofl from just reading the letter while Haruhi got the situation and completely called out him for being selfish. Sat this moment Kanako burst through the the doors and soon burst into tears. "Sorry for intruding." Is all she could say before running away. "Wait,Kanako!" The man yelled after her and began to chase after her. "It looks like we just made it worse." Haruhi said worried. "But he did go after her." Tamaki stated appearing behind the both of you. "Right you are Watson, right you are!" You said with an British accent.
~~~at the balcony~~~
The teen had caught Kanako and a spotlight shine on them. "This is the cutest couple of the dance and have the last waltz." Kyoya said through s microphone. "And Kanako danced best so she will get a kiss on the cheek from Tamaki...replacing him will be Haruhi!" The twins said into the speaker. "PERFECT!" You yelled happily, you had Katy perry's 'I kissed a girl' going when Tamaki accidentally pushed Haruhi into a mouth kiss with Kanako. "I have greeeeat timing!" You said laughing with the twins at Tamaki. "Do you think it was her first kiss?" Tamaki asked shacking. "Yes!" You said proudly. Cue dead Tamaki.