CREAM PUFFS

Tamakis pov

Today was the day that the host club decided to visit Haruhi and Faji to hang out and have a fun time. However when they arrived they were horrified to see that Haruhi was living in poverty and came out in rags. She had offered to give them tea but only had a couple cracked bowls and mismatched cups to offer. After that experience, when they exited the "house" they saw a flash of  back and an anime shirt. They trailed after it only to find it a dirty and scary looking you with a pile of stolen manga and instant ramen.

"Faji?!" You didn't answer.

"Faji!" Still no answer.

"FAJIIIII-" the fracking blonde idiot woke up in his larger-than-my bathroom sized bed screaming your name. All the maids and servants sweat dropped. He quickly decided that he would be seeing you and Haruhi today. He then proceeded to almost walk out pants less.

~~~time skip~~~

You and Haruhi were walking back from a successful store run in a blue crop top and high rise jeans while Haruhi was in a pink dress...thing. You were trying to balance your manga on your head when you saw the...HOST CLUB!!!

"Haruhi hold my manga."

"Why"

"For the set up of this pun- BOOK IT!!" You ran away laughing at your own pun while Haruhi was sweat dropping at you and the host club and decided to slump on a lamp post.
A couple minutes later you came back with a SparkleBucks Coffee  while Tamaki was explaining to the host club not to say "bad things" about Haruhi's place. They were causing a commotion so the landlady came out and asked if they were yakuza and if she should call the police. But before either her of you were able to answer her Tamaki started "convincing" her that they were your friends and that they were "no trouble". The way he when about "convincing her made you burst out laughing and start tau taunting him that he had a new girlfriend. You thought it was hilarious but not Haruhi she just grabbed the both of you by your collars and dragged you to the front door of her apartment.
When the entire host club plus you were at the door, hunny remembered that he had brought a box of confections. Upon hearing this you ninja jumped over him and grabbed the box. He just laughed at your excitement. But then you grabbed you link hat and raised the box above your head while the LOZ music played. Above you read: You have gained item:
CONFECTION BOX
After your ninja ness, everyone went inside to see Haruhi's place. Hikaru was about to ask where the house slippers were when he loudly pointed out that the place was covered in mats so they didn't need them.

"OK MEN! I KNOW ITS A TIGHT FIT BUT WE CAN MANAGE!" Tamaki shouted as the entire host club crammed into the one room with a table in it. Haruhi was again sweat dropping while you sat in the counter top because they didn't leave you any room to sit; but when hunney asked for the confections box you practically teleported next to him and slammed the box onto the table.

"DOES IT HAVE CREAM PUFFS?!" You screeched in hopes of your favorite dessert being in the magi box of sugar.

"Heehee! Of course it does Faji-chan!" Hunney replied with a giggle.

"OH SWEET PIKACHU! Thank you! Your my new favorite person! HARUHI! You've been demoted." You said as a couple of puffs were placed into you plate. Unbeknownst to you, every host was a little jealous that they weren't your favorite. Haruhi on the other hand was just shaking her head with a smile on her face knowing how much you loved cream puffs.

After the cream puff experience, Karou offered some African black tea for Haruhi to make when tamaki and hikaru pulled him aside and started whispering about something which made home tell Haruhi she didn't have to make it but by then she was already done. After that, someone decided that the entire host club would take a field trip to the supermarket. You weren't paying attention because you were rave dancing with hunney in the background.

"RAVE MASTERS OF EPICNESS RIGHT HERE!!" You shouted as you and hunny danced out the door to the rest of the hosts when you were swept back into the house by a blur of pink only to see Haruhi being pinned down by tamaki.

"TAMAKI STAHP!! YOU DO NOT MAKE LOVE WHERE I EAT MY FOOD!... DO IT IN HARUHI'S ROOM!" Tamaki was a blushing mess and Haruhi jaunt said hi to her dad... Mom... Mom dad. As soon as Ranka saw Haruhi being pinned down and your comment he grabbed tamaki by the head and smashed him into the wall.

"How was your day Haruhi ad Faji?" Ranka said through her his clenched teeth.
~~~time skip~~~

"SUPER MARKET TIME!" You shouted from a shopping cart as Haruhi was pushing you until a wild tamaki appeared and caused some nostalgia.

Crasnthamum.