WATER PARK

You were just innocent bystanders. How did this even happen. What ever happened...YOU WERE HYPED!

"Targets-"
"Captured!" The red heads said finishing their sentences.

"Where are we going?" Haruhi asked calmly. You sat there all mad that you were kidnapped.

"The water  park Kyoya has." Hikaru answered. Your face lit up.

"YASS! Swim team skillz will be so much more fun there!!" You said all excited. You were quite cute actually. So much so the twins blushed.

~~~at the water park~~~

You literally jumped out of the car and raced to the changing rooms. Haruhi had to be forced out of the limo and into the changing rooms. You grabbed a light blue and white spotted bikini and Haruhi grabbed a pink one piece. She looked adorable while you looked HAWT!   As soon as the both of you came out Tamaki almost had a nose bleed and handed Haruhi and you sweat shirt. She took it and you threw yours back onto his face. After that you dove into the current river and swam against the current. Unlike Mori you could just swim around like normal. Everyone was shocked and Haruhi explained why you were so good. After the explanation you had gotten out for a bit when a wave came crashing down on hunni who was by himself on the water. You dashed into the tiki hut and emerged with a surf board. You dove  in the water and channeled your inner California dude and was surfin to hunni yelling: "NARLY DUUUUDE!!!!"

You found hunni leaning against a tree crying.

"OHMYGOD!!!! ARE YOU OKAY?! IM GONNA HUG YOU, HUGS FIX EVERYTHING!!" You shouted really fast and worried. Next you tackled  hunni into a hug.

"Faji- chan? Sniffle. I. Sniffle. Thought I lost everyone."

"You can't get rid of me that easy! Fabulous pose. Let's work our way back to the others, I'll sing to make the time go by faster!" You said with a smile. As you two walked, you sang the sing above and hunni bounced to the beat. The two of you soon came across some swat men surrounding Haruhi who was carried by Mori and Mori. Boss mode activated. For you and hunni. 

While hunni scrambled up a tree and onto a vine to come swinging down, you jumped infront  of Mori and Haruhi. You were redy to kick some balls. Before hunni came down you had 1/3 of the swat members crouching down in pain. ATTACK ON SWAT! After the fight all the men were bowing to hunni apologizing for something. Soon the others bought up and all of you were walking back. Well, you were getting a piggy back ride from a mad Haruhi.

"We will go to the beach next!" Tamaki exclaimed while Haruhi agreed timidly.

"YOSH!!!" You shouted. Everyone laughs at your excitement.