The weird french girl

You and Haruhi had been dressed as princes while the hosts were nights and were in position to 'wow' the ladies. The doors creeked open with a girl hiding half of her self behind it.
"Why hello there new comer," Tamaki said with his princely facade. "No need to be scared of  me, for I am the KING of this club!" Tamaki said to the brown head. "I HAVE A HARD TIME BELIEVING THAT YOUR THE PRINCELY TYPE OF THIS CLUB!!" She roared at Tamaki who ended up doing a one man slow motion strategy.
"That, my friend was beautiful! I hope that you and your husband get happily  married *cough* Kyoya *cough* seeing as you like Oki Doki Memorial, you have obviously come for him." You monologued in her shoulder. Every one had their jaws on the floor even Kyoya. "H-how did you know?" The girl stuttered in awe. "1. I played it. 2. You had hearts in your eyes as you looked at Kyoya and 3. I have been watching too many animes!"
~~~time skip~~~
"How did we get into making a movie, I know Ina a star but really? My Naruto is going!" You said dazed and angry. "I'm not sure but at least your not the nerd." Haruhi answered also dazed and angry. "I got to keep my personality, the crazy liked me!" You said back happy because you had found some manga in you bag. As you started reading the twins did their scene which then got your attention so you started watching Tamaki's scene which was actually really good. Next was Haruhi, Hunny's and Mori's scene. "GURL!! That was goooood!" You said giddily tossing your manga to the side. "Really? Oh by the way your scene is next you get to make friends with me and the thugs? This script is weird." Haruhi replied deadpanning. "Let's hope those 5 years of drama club will help." You said dancing off to the set with Haruhi giggling following behind. (Le struggle with 'thugs') You had managed to get behind Haruhi and Renge and took the brunt impact. "Faji!" All the members of the host club and Renge shouted. "I am officially a FU**ING NINJA!" You yelled to everyone. Tamaki was beating up one thug which you smiled at. 'Good to know id be missed' you thought to yourself. "Hey, Renge, you can't just go stero type people based on their pasts." Haruhi said kneeling next to Renge. "Yeah, but now I can sing and play a song!" You said grinning. You began to play the song above due to you 'saving haruhi and Renge. Your scene came up last. You were the happy otaku type who loved their life and often played up beat songs in the guitar...nailed it. You would be playing Hot Air Ballon on your guitar dancing around the set for your house.   

You and the host club were coming back the next day and were bombarded with fanfics that said they loved the movie.  (Renge explained that she now loved you and haruhi.) "Are we screwed?" You asked Haruhi with a dying face. "Yes." Haruhi said simply. "WHYYYYYY?!?"

         Sorry for the short chapter it was hard to write.