Le pranking time!

You had thought up the perfect prank to scare all the host club members. But this prank needed all the girls seeing the host club that day, so, of course, you told all the girls and they all agreed to this prank. They loved the idea of having a bit of fun with the hosts (that sounded really wrong xD). You were going to dim the lights and begin playing your guitar, and at a certain part of le song (every girl is capable of murder) all the girls would stand up with som silverware and push the hosts into the corner. After le song was finished you would turn on all the lights again and make memes of the host clubs faces.  "Let the games begin, hehehe evil laugh hehe."
~~~at the club about to begin the prank~~~
"Lights off check...guitar check. Let it begin!" You whispered to your self. Haruhi already knew what you were gonna do  since you didn't want to scare her. *begins song* at the rehearsed  part . As the song ended you turned the lights back on and took pictures of the host clubs scared faces. Even kyoya was scared. This was gold. You and the girls started laughing at the host club while they were blushing from the obvious fake out. "I TOLD YALL!" You yelled to the club and then they started laughing too. This ment war and you knew it.

                          SRRY for such a short        
                           chapter just wanted to
                           give an intro to more
                         pranks in the story.
                                 ~fuzzybob