Friendly Teasing (Matt x reader)

A/N this turned out more mature than I thought it was going to 😂 I'll have to change the rating, it's also pretty short, I'll work on that, hope you enjoy :)

"Do you call him daddy? Ha daddy Daddario." Harry laughed at his own joke
You made a face before turning to Matt "Matt I'm going to strangle your friends." You glared at a grinning Matt from your seat on his lap.
"Hey I haven't said anything yet!" Alberto exclaimed throwing his hands up in the air defensively.
"You're thinking something I can tell" you narrowed your eyes at him challenging  him to argue with you, and that you could feel Matt's body shaking with laughter. "Matt don't laugh this is serious."
"I can't take you seriously when you make that face (y/n)" He grinned at you with that grin that lit up his whole face and looked at you with his warm dark chocolate brown eyes and you almost gave in to his smile, almost.
"(Y/n) you're sitting on his lap, you can't expect us not to make jokes." Dom reasoned
"Hey I can sit in his lap if I want to, he is my boyfriend, anyway he's not complaining."
"I'm pretty sure if he was complaining we'd have to tell him he's an idiot." Al grinned.
"I'm not an idiot, but if I ever complain about her sitting in my lap,please, tell me I'm an idiot." Matt rested his chin on your shoulder, his hot breath fanned across your neck and you had to fight off a shiver from running up your spine.
"I will tell you you're an idiot" Emeraude said smiling at the couple.
"Are you sure you wouldn't just call me an idiot because you want to call me an idiot?" Matt objected
"Does it matter? You'd be getting called an idiot either way."
"Hmm touché" Matt replied his lips ghosting over your shoulder, you weren't able to hold off the shiver that ran through your body and you felt Matt's lips turn upward in a smile
"Hey no PDA." Harry tsked.
"I'm sitting in his lap already how much more public can our affection get?"
"Well having s-" Dom started with a smirk
"Nope we aren't going to go there, like ever." Matt interrupted resting his chin on your shoulder.
"Hey you're the ones over there being all lovey dovey" Dom replied
"I think they're cute." Kat said with a smile
"That's because we are cute." Matt grinned and kisses your cheek and you laughed, turning your face so your lips met his and curling your hand in his inky hair and smiled.
"Hey I said no PDA did I not?" Harry scolded jokingly and Matt flipped him the bird as you two kissed happily.
"Okay well anyway the point of all of us being together was not, in fact to tease our dear (Y/n/n) and Matthew, it was to celebrate the end of filming season one of Shadowhunter, may there be many more!" Dom cheered lifting his beer and soon everyone followed.
After some small talk and more light teasing directed at the only couple currently here, Matt leaned his head and whispered, his breath tickling your ear. "Maybe we can do some celebrating ourselves when we get home." And smirked nipping at your earlobe with his teeth before pulling back,at that,Dom, the closest person to you two chocked and spluttered on his beer, Al patting his back.
"I definitely did not need to hear that." He stated glaring at Matt and taking off his jacket, which was now covered in alcohol and you giggled.
"I definitely didn't need to see that." Harry grumbled taking a drink from his beer.
Needless to say, you did end up celebrating at home.

Please tell if you'd like me to write more on this story *cough* celebration *cough*, sorry had something in my throat, but anyway leave your suggestions or requests on the comments I'll try to get to them