That time Dom almost got killed by a stiletto (Dom x Reader)

A/N, the pajamas you're wearing I'm the fic are up above warning, I am definitely not fluent in Spanish, I think some of the things in this are correct, or so I hope, please correct me if not

You yawned and blinked a few times looking into the darkness that was your bedroom, you'd been woken up by something, you just weren't sure what, maybe  Emeraude, who was staying at your house for the night after you both decided to have a sleepover, but your own bed was far to small for both of you, so she was in the guest bedroom. A sudden rustling down the hall snapped you out of your thoughts and you pulled the fluffy duvet back from your legs, the cold air biting at your bare legs. You mentally cursed yourself for wearing shorts before slipping your feet into your fluffy panda slippers to protect your feet from the same fate as your feet and slowly walked towards your door.
"Em?" You whispered rubbing your arms to try and generate some heat, no reply. "Emeraude Toubia if you're joking with me I will Kill y-" you started before a loud band and the sound of presumably Emeraude screaming cut you off.
"Em?!?" You shouted running down the hall in the direction of the noise, almost falling a few times, your slippers sliding on the hard wood floor. When you finally got to the end of the hall you were greeted by the image of the one and only Dominic Sherwood standing in front of a Ducky-Onesie-clad Emeraude who was holding the pointed stiletto she had been wearing earlier that night in her hands, and she looked pissed.
"Dom what the hell are you doing here? I know you're my boyfriend but it's 2 am for gods sake." You said with a yawns, shivering from the cold.
"I came to see you baby." He smiles innocently, which you knew was fake.
"Like hell you were, you knew Emeraude was here and you just scared her half to death." You glared at him.
"Hey! She scared me, she stabbed me with that death trap for feet!" He complained pointing at the stiletto in question.
" Bastardo ! Te podria Haber estado matado ! Pensé que iba a conseguir Matada" Em yelled angrily.
"Em honey you know I failed Spanish, Dom never even took it, I do know enough to know you called him a bastard though."You yawned and chuckled tiredly.
"I called him a bastard yes, I also said I could have killed him and I thought we were gonna die." Em explained
"Woman you thought you were gonna die, you almost stabbed me in the heart with that thing, all while wearing a ducky onesie, and you still looked terrifying." He grimaced rubbing his shoulder, presumably where Emeraude had stabbed him.
"Are you ever gonna tell me why you're actually here?" You tapped your foor impatiently
"Weeell I was kinda, maybe gonna prank you and Em then she ended up waking up."
"That's because you're like a bull in a china cupboard genius." Em rolled her eyes lowering her shoe of death and great looking calves.
"Dom it's probably best this way, if you pranked us I would definitely punish you, and before you ask because your mind is in the gutter, not in the fun way." You said irritated.
"Hmm keep it down with your livers spat, or other things, I'm going to bed." Emeraude yawned and made her way back to the guest bedroom.
you sighed and rubbed your eyes tiredly "Dom let's just sleep."
"As long as I'm not in trouble and get to see you in those shorts then sure." Dom smiles
"Actually I'm changing into sweats, I'm freezing, not everyone is practically a heater with legs like you."
"But I'm your heater." He reasoned when you finally reached your bedroom and you started looking for sweatpants, finally just grabbing a pair off the floor and changing into them in bathroom.
"Mm true." You yawned again and slid under the duvet next to Dom, who was incredibly hot (ayy) and snuggled into him as he wrapped an arm around you.
"Goodnight Dom"
"Goodnight love"

I made myself laugh with Em being adorable as she usually is, but again if I failed at my attempts to use my bilingual skills (they're barely there) please correct me