Shorty (matt x reader drabble)

"MATT!" You yelled stretching on your tippy toes but still not reaching the mixing bowl you needed "MATTHEW MY BEAUTIFUL SPAGHETTI NOODLE PLEASE HELP YOUR DARLING GIRLFRIEND!"
"Did you just call me...a spaghetti noodle?" Matt's confused voice came from the doorway making you jump in surprise."
".....maybe, maybe not, now help me get this mixing bowl pleeeeaaaase." You whined reaching again for the bowl but coming up short yet again, no pun intended.
"Fine, but only because I'm a great boyfriend, and you're too cute to say no to." Your boyfriend gave you a dazzling smile and reached above your head to the top shelf and got the mixing bowl. When you reached for the bowl Marr he'd it above his head, a playful smirk on his face.
"Ah ah ah, not so fast sunshine, I expect payment for my work"
You huffed "fine." Standing on your tiptoes and laying your hand on his shoulder to try and balance yourself you gave him a light peck on the lips, as you started to pull away him arm wrapped around your back, lifting you up and kissing you again. The kiss lasted for a few moments before you giggled and pulled back.
"If you don't put me down and give me the mixing bowl we're never gonna get to eat my fantastic brownies." You smiled and kisses his jaw.
"Fine if I must, but these brownies can't be nearly as sweet as you." Matt kissed you shortly (ayyy) one last time before setting you back down.
"Hmm we'll just have to see." You smiled and waved your whisk like a wand before throwing yourself into making the brownies, with occasional help from Matthew to reach something.

" You smiled and waved your whisk like a wand before throwing yourself into making the brownies, with occasional help from Matthew to reach something