Your song (cast imagine)

Dom: you tease about your song being Style by Taylor Swift (Dom was in the music video) when in reality your song is chasing cars by sleeping at last,
The lyrics those three words are said too much, they're not enough fits you because your relationship is so much more than just those three words that you swear you could never quite describe how big it is.

Matt: your song has to be someone new by BANKS
It was the song you first danced to and that's was the beautiful beginning to your relationship, of both of you falling into total adoration of each other.

Harry: The way you look tonight's by Frank Sinatra, it's a totally oldies song but  you both love it, when you first moved in together you slow danced in the living room to it not caring about anything but each other.

Alberto: Like I can by Sam smith, when you and Al had first met you had been dating your ex boyfriend Kyle, who had ended up cheating on you with his Intern Lorelai, and when Al found you crying in your trailer he brought movies, tissues, and ice cream, but most importantly he stayed with you, by the end of the night after he'd heard you say how beautiful Lorelai was and no wonder he cheated on you with her, Al had to confess his feelings.

Kat: she will be loved by Adam Levine, the only real explanation to why you and Kat loved this song would be how hard it was for Kat to understand that you had actually fallen in love with her, no matter how many times you told her how beautiful, funny, and smart she was it was still difficult for her, but you didn't mind reminding her with living whispers in her ear or kisses every once in a while.

Emeraude: My girl, by the temptations, this song fits you perfectly because she is just that, your girl, beautiful, smart, talented, the fact that she can speak, English, Spanish, and Latin will always impress and astonish you, she's your sunshine, she always brightens your day, and making Em fall in love with the song was as you put it, one of your greatest accomplishments as her significant other.