Matt x reader preview to the next story

You fidgeted with your dress nervously in
Front of the floor length mirror, you were wearing a navy blue lace dress that went to just above your knee, it had lace sleeves going to the elbow, along with nude pumps and a tan clutch, you hadn't wanted to bring it   and carry it around the whole time but Emeraude had insisted it would 'complete the look'. You had somehow convinced Em to go easy on the makeup. you were wearing dark red lipstick, mascara and some eyeliner, that was about as subtle as it was gonna get.
"Em can't I just wear pants? I mean you don't have to dress formal."
"(Y/n/n), it's not use, Em really wants you to wear that, plus Matthew's probably going to die when he sees you, you look beautiful." Kat said with a reassuring smile and your cheeks flame at the mention of Matt, ever since you'd joined the show you'd had a huge crush on him, and you were certain the whole cast aside from maybe him knew.
"He definitely will, no te querida pánico, you look amazing." Em smiles and finished her makeup. "And done, let's get this show on the road."

Also there's this:

In a swift motion you brought your face closer to his and pressed as soft kiss to his lips.
How on God's green earth could a boy's lips possibly be that soft?