Step 3: Embrace the Festiveness

If one more person tries to put tinsel or a bell on Small Bob he was going to kill the curtains.

This Crispy-Mas thing was turning out to be more trouble than it was worth, why did they have such a tempting tree in the house, why was there things wrapped in paper everywhere, and why everyone was putting tinsel around his collar, all cats-damn day?

He sat in front of the door, swishing his tail back and forth, and waiting for his human to return home and save him from this hellhole. Mrs O'Leary was merely lying in the lounge on her back, all content and happy as the sugar women tied a red and green bow around her tail.

'Bob I don't know what you're expecting but I don't think Percy's going to help you.' Mrs O'Leary woofs from across the room, Small Bob frowns and pads over to her.

Big mistake.

The sugar women caught him before he got there and placed a little band on his head that gave him stupid brown antlers with bells on the end, and more tinsel around his neck. He yowled loudly and scrambles away, Mrs O'Leary laughing at him as he does.

'Sweet Siamese, make it stop!' Small Bob cries trying to hide in Mrs O'Leary's thick fur.

'Oh Bob,' Mrs O'Leary sighs, he pouts and scrambles as she sits up. He snuggles in between her two front paws, she looks down at him, the tips of their noses connecting as he angrily stares her down.

A small click interrupts them, the sugar woman holding a large rectangle and smiling brightly at it. He knew this rectangle well, it was the like the light box that Percy hated him to walk across, but Percy didn't understand that Small Bob was trying to help him. Staring at a little box of light for too long will start to hurt his little brain!

Speak of the devil, Percy, Piper, Annabeth and the blonde boy all enter, covered in thick snow but laughing.

'Percy!' Small Bob cries, hoping he can save him from this sparkly hell. He leaps to his human and mews at his foot, rubbing his body against his ankle.

"Hi Bob." Percy grins, he picks the tiny cat up and kisses his head. Small Bob shakes his head, the bells making a tintinnabulation. Percy bursts out laughing and flicks the bell again, Small Bob meows loudly. He's been betrayed!

"You look adorable, selfie time!" Percy grins, pulling his friends in close, holding up another rectangle with them reflected back in it. Small Bob knew it as a camera or something else.

Small Bob glares at it, but then he sees how happy Percy looks and dramatically sighs. He's the best human owner there ever was so he would accept this ridiculousness for that reason only.

(Certainly not because he liked the way tinsel sparkles)

I'm so sorry for the wait, oh my goodness, but my mini hiatus (if you knew about it) is now over >.>

Hope you enjoyed

Love Percy xx