Running part 2 - T

She looked over to Thomas and asked the rest of the guys in the room to leave them alone to talk just for a minute or so, he needed to know one of the few things she saw about them.

They were a couple before they got here, before their memories were taken for them.

"How are you?" Thomas voice cracked as he asked, he hated seeing her like this, so weak and pale. Luckly just in time came the second girl in with a serum that saved Y/N from going insane and become like Ben. 

"Been better" Y/N whispered to him as he sat down on the bed next to her. 

"I need to tell you something" Y/N said and took a deep breath before telling him everything she saw about them, about everyone. 

After hearing everything that was going on between them two before they got to the glade, was shocking to Thomas but yet he was happy cause he did feel something towards her, something he now understood. 

He love her.

Thomas love Y/N. 

"I do" Thomas said nodding his head "I do love you" He smiled as he leaned in and gave her a sweet kiss, then every memory with them together came back in a rust. 

And he totally forgot about the bad things outside these walls, as long as he had Y/N by his side, he was fine.

He was more than fine.

He was inlove.