The hot drummer - DO

"You need to get out more, like tonight Y/N!" Y/B/N said to you excited as you were trying to find a cute outfit for wear since your best friend basically forced you to go to the club downtown tonight. Just because you were inside watching netflix for the week days instead of being with her so now you're going to a club on a friday night. 

While instead you could sit in the bed, eating junk food and watch more netflix, but your best friend had to drag you to the club. A club you didn't want to go to, but anyways you did only because your best friend wants you to come. You decided to make her happy and go with her to the new club that was in town. 

So you picked a short dark blue dress that was opened in the back and fitted your body perfect. You decided to wear sneakers instead since you weren't a big fan of heels (or if you like heels than just say you're wearing heels (; )

You let your hair be in its natural way and just some basic makeup, even though you were going to the club, you didn't want to look all sluty or so. Just look like you with a dress..

As soon as your best friend came over with a cab, you were on your way to the new club so called Clubiness. 

Best name ever for a club. 

Sarcasm. 

And there was a new band playing tonight as well, slow kids at play. 

The name seemed good and hopefully they would be as good as their name seems.

"You're ready?" Y/B/F asked as she opened the door into the club and the music just screamed into your ears and the smell of sweat and alcohol filled your nose. 

"TIME TO PARTY" She screamed and you went to the bar to order some alcohol and then just dance your ass off to the new band playing, and they were very good. Their music was special and different from the others you've heard.

"They're  good" You screamed through the music to your friend as you made your way to thee dance floor, trying to stand as close as you could to the band that was playing, since you got your eyes on the drummer. 

He looked so happy and were very good at his drums but also he was extremly hot. 

The brown hair to his brown eyes and those moles all over his face.

"He's so checking you out, just as must as you are checking him out" Y/B/F smirked as you continued to dancing until the band had to take a short break so they could get something to drink and take away the sweat from their hot bodies. 

"That was fun" You grinned as you drank up the last from your drink. 

"I told you so" She said and smirked again before she frowned for a milisecond before the smirk was back on her face and she slowly back away from you. 

"What the hell are you doing?" You whispered to her as you saw her totally leaving you and went back to the bar to talk to the bartender.

"Hi" A male voice said behind you and as you turned around you saw the drummer, and up close he was a lot hotter. 

"Hello there drummer" You grinned at him as he sat down next to you. 

"I'm going to be honest, not only because I'm drunk but to be honest, I was only looking at you as soon as you walked in. Couldn't keep my eyes from you and your dress." He said licking his lips.

"Really?" You smirked, thinking why the hell not try with this guy, he was beyond good looking. Not like any other guy you've been with. 

"Mhm" He said before taking a deep breath and asked the dying question, he's been thinking about all night long "Want to get out of here?"

"Sure" You grinned and took his hand to walk away with him. 

"I got this studio just around the corner, I have a couch there" He said smirking before squeezing your hand harder and ran around the corner to his studio. 

He was beyond nervous but wanted to do it as fast as possible, the alcohol was taking over his body more and more. 

"Here we are" He said and unlocked the door. 

As soon as you walked inside, he pushed you onto the door and kissed you hard and with passion as well.

He couldn't wait to take that dress away from your beautiful body. 

A/N;

Holyshit can this happen to me? o;

THANKS FOR READING, VOTING, COMMETING, FOLLOWING ME, WHATEVER YOU DO THANKS! 

xKarro