April fools - DO

Y/N was laying in her and Dylans couch watching her favorite tv show as she ate popcorn.

She's been waiting the whole day for Dylan to come home, because today finally he would come home after two months of skyping, phonecalls and texting, he will be home. 

Home with Y/N.

She just couldn't wait, the whole week she's been thinking and waiting for it to finally be friday. 

She cleaned the whole apartment twenty times, she wanted everything to be perfect when he would get home. 

Y/N kept looking on the clock, thinking when he would be home, when he would go on the plane and be on his way home. 

After three episodes of the tv show, she got a call from Dylan. 

Finally she thought, he might be on his way now.

"Hi babe, when will you get here?" Y/N grinned waiting for him to say just a couple of mintues or something, but the words that came out of his mouth wasn't at all what she hoped. 

"I uh, I will not be able to come home for another month" Dylan said with a hint of sadness in his voice, he was pranking the love of his life that he wouldn't be able to come home. It was perhaps a bit harsh, but he was just outside their apartment, planing on suprising her as she would think he wouldn't come home. 

"No, what? are you serious?" Y/N said sadly, sitting up in her couch listening to Dylan explaining to her that Jeff said they missed a few scenes and had to redo them and it would probably take a month, also how sorry he was for not being able to be with Y/N right now. 

"No, oh god, I just.. miss you so damn much" Y/N breathed out into the phone, hearing someone knocking on the door.

"Wait a second, someone is at the door" She said and left the phone as she walked over to the door, to open it and there he was. 

Dylan stood outside their apartment, wearing a nervous smile on his face as he yelled 

"APRIL FOOLS BABE" 

Y/N attacked him in a hug as she punched him in the chest a few times, before taking a deep breath and let him inside the apartment before she hit him one more time. 

"You douche" She laughed hugging him again, feeling his warm body and smelling his nice perfume he always had on.

"I'm sorry" He laughed before going into a sweet kiss, after two months, they finally saw each other.

And Dylan just had to do a prank.

A/N;

PRETTY SHORT THO BUT EH

AND I'VE THREATEN MY FRIENDS NOT TO PRANK ME TODAY, I DONT LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE PRANK ME

I HOPE THEY WONT PRANK MEE

HOPE YOUR DAY GOES WELL AND THAT YOU PRANK OTHERS AND NOT THAT YOU GET PRANKED

20K WOOPWOPP THANKS YOU THATS COOL AF A LOT OF PEOPLE

REQUESTS ARE OPEN STILL, JUST COMMENT ON THE FIRST CHAPTER IF YOU WANT ONE. 

THANKS FOR READING, VOTING, COMMENTING, FOLLOWING ME, WHATEVER YOU DO THANK YOU GUUUuuuUUUuuuUYS

I LOVE YOU BUNS

xKarro