unblind - SS

Request from @vanitygilinsky

Nadya had been blind her whole life, but yet she managed to get really good friends and even someone that was something more to her, Stiles Stilinski. 

But today was going to be the biggest day of her life, she was going to have a surgery and be able to see for the first time. Nadya knew it'd work since it worked for other people as well. Right now she was on surgery while Stiles and the rest of Scotts pack was sitting in the waiting room, begging it would go well and that she'd be able to see everything.

Though then she would be able to see everything supernatural, but maybe that was good for her, she would be able to see her friends, her family. 

Stiles was sitting on a chair, biting on his nails and his left leg was bounching up and down each second. He grew more and more nervous and began to ask himself stupid questions that made him just more nervous, for example; What if it goes wrong? What if she'll be in a coma? What if she won't like how I look? What if she thinks I'm ugly as hell? What if... What if..

That was everything that went through his head right now. 

Scotts mother Melissa came into the room. 

"Nadya Mikaelson will be perfectly fine, her surgery went really well and she is ready to see you guys. She wants to see you first Stiles" Melissa told the whole pack that was waiting for a good answer. Everyone took out a breath they didn't knew they hold, but Stiles was getting just more nervous to see her when she could see him as well. 

Stiles slowly made his way into her room, he opened the door and felt that his hands were sweaty, very sweaty. When he walked into the room, he saw her laying on the bed, grinning while she putted her hands on her eyes so she wouldn't be able to see him just yet. 

"It's you Stiles, right?" Nadya said, grinning that she was able to see him, see her friends for the first time. She was beyond nervous to see Stiles yet extremly excited to see him. She just knew he looked good. 

"Y-yes" Stiles' voice cracked and then he realized he was even more nervous than he thought, he couldn't even talk. 

"I'm going to open my eyes now" Nadya grinned and slowly took away her hands from her eyes to see a boy infront of her and her hands right away went to her mouth as tears ran down her face.

"I-I can see you" She stuttered, not believeing all the colors she could see, the boy infront of her. 

He was even more handsome than she thought. 

Stiles walked up to her and began to cry a little too. Nadyas hands went up to his face as she touched it, she began to smile. 

"You're even more handsome that I thought, you look so- so hot!" Nadya grinned at the end as she saw Stiles' cheeks getting red. 

Stiles was speechless, he couldn't believe she could see, she saw him and she liked what she saw. 

Nadya could finally see. 

An idea came to Stiles mind as he went down on one knee and did something he always wanted to do, he wanted her. 

"This may be silly, but Nadya do you want to marry me?" Stiles said, seeing her face went from a shock to tears running down her face as she nodded a hundred times. Stiles grinned and gave her a sweet kiss. 

This was the best day of Nadyas life, she could finally see and she was going to marry Stiles The Sarcastic Stilinski.

"CONGRATS GUYS" The whole pack yelled running into the room and saw her eyes were opened as she began to cry again, her friends was so beautiful.

A/N; 

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT NADYA

I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO DO THE PROPOSE THING YOU WANTED BUT I HOPE ITS OKAY

THANKS FOR READING, VOTING, COMMENTING, FOLLOWING ME THANK YOU CUTIES

ILL LET THE REQUESTS BE CLOSED FOR A WHILE NOW

NEED TO STUDY MORE FOR SCHOOL

HOLY SHIT SO MUCH HOMEWORKKK

*CRIES*

THANK YOU ME LOVE YOU

xKarro