(16) Bleeding Water

__________________________IMPORTANT PLEASE READ____________________________

Hey guys! Chapter 16 :) 

As some of you may already know, i have recently started co-writing a book with the Author of "Bleeding Royalty" - Katrocks247. The story is up on her Wattpad account, and is also in my Library, it would mean alot if you would go check it out and Vote :) The title is "Imagining Frost"

ALSO Im going to ask for 400 VOTES before I update this chapter because i've got almost 2000 fans and usually only about a Quarter of you Vote and thats when I give you promts.

I know that some of you don't like when I put Vote requests up, and I want you to understand that yes I do appreicate my fans more than anything, but I dont actually ask to much of you guys, other than to give me your vote in return for me giving you chapters. Its a two way thing. 

Thanks to those who read this :)

Daisy xx

P.S Thanks to Katrocks247 for the video to the right ;) I had to pinch it from one of her Chapters, it was the perfect clue for this Chapter :D Hope you dont mind Kat ^__________^

_____________________________________________________________________________

(Chapter 16) - Bleeding Water

“Circe! What are you doing here?” 

The smaller girl ran into my arms and hugged me tightly, surprising me with the gesture. I hugged her back tentatively and she beamed up at me. “I’m sorry for running off but I had to go and find Leo, he was beginning to worry.”

I frowned as I looked over Lacy’s head towards Cherry, realization dawning. Pulling back I held Lacy at arms length, forgetting the fact that I was standing in nothing but my undergarments that were currently displaying a rather indecent amount of my body.

“Wait, Leo … as in, Leonardo?”

Lacy nodded.” Yes that is right, why?”

Cherry stepped forward. “I told her of your accident, but I was unaware that you two were acquainted with each other. I brought you here thinking that you might make a nice friend for Circe while she waits for Bones to finish his business.”

Lacy looked at me, her green eyes wide. “You mean to say that that big scary man out there is the one that was with you all this time?”

I nodded, giggling at her description of Bones. “How did you not recognize him?”

“I thought that he looked familiar but it was too dark outside and I wasn’t sure, I think he recognized me though.” She gulped. “He didn’t look happy to see me.”

"Wait, when did you see him again?”

Lacy grinned. “Why when Leo and myself joined the line to become part of your crew of course!”

I gaped at her. “What!”

She frowned. “Bones wasn’t going to let me join but Leo refused to leave me behind and Bones knows that Leo is a fine sailor, so he agreed!" She finished, her expression lifting at the end.