[Chapter 12]

*Perrie POV*

It's been a month since that skype call with Niall. My mum was finally able to talk to my school about it, and now I'm standing in front of the airport with my love ones.

"Do you really have to go?" Camila pouted. "It took us a month to convince the school to let me take classes in London, I can't just let it go to waste."

"Well, take care then, and don't you dare replace us." Dinah threatened playfully with a sad smile. "You know you can call us whenever you have a problem." 

"I know, thanks guy! I'll miss you girls so much." We went for a group hug. "We'll miss our little try hard rapper, stay weird MC pezhead."

"Cupcake, here's your boarding pass. Take care!" My dad said as I turn around to grab the boarding pass from his hand. "Thanks dad, I love you!" I went to Joanne, grinning at her. "Don't let my dad do anything stupid. He know how he gets when his hyper."

"Bye Pez, Jonnie said he's sorry that he couldn't make it today." Caitlin said and yawned as Luke giggled beside her. "Bye Caity, I'll be back before you know it." I hugged her tightly.

"Boys, make sure no one hurts my lil' sister! if someone does i'll comeback here and kick that person's ass, and that includes you for not keeping her safe too." I said and the others laugh along. "Okay promise, sistar." They chuckled back. Then they made an Australian bubble around me, hugging the life out of me with their hunky bodies.

"Here's some things I've gotten for you, just incase you get bored while you're in the air. Make sure to call us when you land." Mum handed me a small bag of magazines and other random items.

"Thanks mom, you know me so well, I love you fot that." I chuckled. "Take care, honey, love you too. Do not talk to strangers! Always stay with Niall or Zayn, I trust those two boys will keep you safe." She hugged me good bye and I pecked her on the cheek. "I know ma, we went over that a long time ago."

"I know hun, I'm just worried, this is your first time being alone." My mam smiled and I nodded my head. "And I talked with the realtor, the house is cleared, you can stay there for a while."

I hugged every single one of them goodbye again before going in the airport. I look at them one last time before walking to the counter. I sure will miss Chicago, but the boys needs me now.

My plane finally came, I went in the big white tube and sat down. Fortunaly for me I got a seat without anyone beside me, I'm not really good with strangers.

"Miss would you like anything?" The flight attendant asked politely. "No, thank you." I repiled. "Alright miss, enjoy the flight. Feel free to call us when you need any kind of service." She smiled and walked away. "Thank you." I mumbled, staring out into the window.

The pilot said a few rules and regulations, before telling us to buckle our seat belts and be comfortable.

I woke up when the pilot was speaking through the speakers. I looked out the window and saw that it was already dark. "Just a few more hour until we arrive at our designation. Dinner is being served right now, thank you for your patiences and enjoy your flight." The pilot said.

-----

I'm here, I'm about to land. It's like three in the morning. I decided on checking out my old house first, random strangers has been renting it for three years. I was thinking of staying there while I'm here, but it depends on how screwed up it is.

I put my seatbelt on and leaned back on the chair, waiting for the plane to land.

I'm officially home.