[Chapter 16]

*Perrie POV*

Ding Dong

"I'll get it." Harry said, standing up to open the door. "Hey, are you alright?" Harry asked, but got ignored by Jade. She already ran up and locked herself in Caitlin's room.

"I'll try to talk to her." Liam said as he went up the stairs, we nodded our heads and continued watching the movie.

A few minutes later, he descented back down, saying, "She won't talk to me." He then sat by us on the sofa, asking for a volunteer to attempt to comfort Jade.

"I'll try then." Leigh-Anne said, and stood up to go to Jade. We waited a few moments until we heard someone yell, "SHE'S IGNORING ME!!" Leigh-Anne's voice rang through the whole house, making us jump.

"Leigh! Calm down. I'm going to get deft by your voice." Louis laughed.

"Well, does anyone else want to try?" She asked, Harry kinda looked like he was considering it, but did not say a word. It was slient for a while, then I realised that they were all looking at me(Except for Louis and Harry, they don't know my pass with Jade). I looked at them confused and pointed at myself

"Me?"

It was quite useless asking, obviously they were silently asking me to talk to her.

"Yeah you." Zayn answered. "No! I can't talk to her. She ignored you guys, what makes you think she'll talk to me?"

"You've known her longer than any of us." This line seemed to bother Harry, but I chose to ignore it and listened to what Zayn has to say, "And you are the closest to her our of all of us. Of course she'll talk to you."

"We 'WERE' best friends! Incase you forgot, I left and we didn't talk to each other for at least three years!"

"Didn't you know that she was gutted when you left? Now you're back and she needs you more than ever!"

"She was?" She couldn't be, she hated me back then. "How do you even know? I thought you just knew about us recently." I raised a brow at them. "Jesy told us, Jade told her everything about you already."

"So please?" I immedieatly shook my head in disagreement. "Just try and talk to her. And if she ignores you too, we'll try to come up with something new." Liam said calmly.

"Fine." I grumbled and went up the stairs. I was a bit nervous, I have a feeling she'll just ignore me like the others, but I'll give it a try.

I knocked on the door lightly and she yelled, "Guys, I said I'm fine! Just leave me alone." Sobs could be heard in the room again. It pained me that I couldn't open this door and give her a loving hug. Jade was never one to cry, she never like the feeling of being vulnerable and weak. So, seeing her like this over something worries me.

"Jade." I called with the sweetest voice I could do. "Open the door please baba?" I was practically begging. The crying stopped and it was slience again.

After a minute of waiting. I decided to go back back to the others. I knew that this wouldn't work, I'm such a failure.

I heard the door open, and her tiny voice asking, "Please stay?" My heart dropped when I heard her voice crack. "Of course I will." I said and went to her room, I then pulled her in a hug while her tears fell out again, soaking my shirt, but I could care less.

"Shh, it's okay. I'm here now."

"Want to tell me what happened?" I whispered in her ear as I and rubbed her back, trying to make her calm down.

"I do-n't wan-t to talk a-bout it." She hiccuped between her sentence, I nodded my head and set her on the bed by my side, our backs against the headboard.