1.

The crowd huddled in the room silenced themselves as the crowned prince walked into the large castle hall, a chill descended upon the room and his undeniable power wafted through the gaps in between the people present, touching them forcefully until everyone was bowing in respect. She stared from behind her cousin as he walked towards the steps that led towards the throne, he kneeled the black of his hair falling into his perfectly sculpted face as he did, an elder stood before him, the gifted messenger of the Moon Goddess.

Even while this was her very first time at the Alpha King crowning ceremony, her adoptive mother, Megan had told her many tales of previous crowning and it was enough to make her hold her breath in anticipation as a force threw the Elders head back forcefully and he began to chant softly, his whispers floating through the hall of werewolves like a light wisp in the wind.

Everyone knew the Moon Goddess, in the entire history of werewolves has never answered the call of an Elder pertaining to the crowing of an Alpha King, they knew it was solely because she was not fond of their existence, because she saw them as inferior.

Alexandra had heard the story of their creation, of how the Moon Goddess created Lycans at first to bring unrest among the the mighty Gods of her time, the Lycan she created, Atheso had defied her, refusing to procreate and instead began biting and scarring humans therefore creating a lesser version of himself called werewolves.

She had overheard tales of that very Lycan, that he was still alive because of the immortality he was gifted with but now lived with a curse the moon goddess bestowed upon him because of his refusal to obey her.

She was broken from her train of thought when the Elder lifted his head slowly, the white seeping from his eyes slowly as his words resounded through the minds of those present.

"The Moon Goddess approves of his birth right"

The castle exploded with gasps and in its wake a barrage of questions began floating through the crowd as everyone turned to their neighbour to discuss the new phenomenon.

Alexandra watched transfixed as the Elder, took the crown from its place atop the red and gold cushion and placed it atop the kneeling man's head, the new king of all werewolves, the true king.

He rose, sharp grey eyes watching his people as they shifted uncomfortably where they stood, his power seeming to amplify and envelope them, she had never felt anything as powerful as the aura he gave off and she relished in it, sighing in content.

"Alpha King Dimitri"

The crowd bowed once more, signifying their acceptance of him as their King, as their ruler.

A/N

I'm turning this into a novel, it is nolonger my Watty entries book because I'm starting to realise that competitions don't fit my style of writing.

Updates will be super slow