Chapter 2|

The following week, Eren visited Hanji with Armin and Mikasa.
"Hanji? I'm in the mood to run some experiments. How about it?"
Eren offered after he knocked on the tall wooden door.
"No thanks Eren. Not in the mood."
Was a small reply, followed by a sniffle.
"We heard you broke a fight up between two cadets... Are you okay?"
"Yeah. I'm okay."
Bland responses followed the questions Eren tried to ask. Armin gave him a look that told him he needed to stop. Mikasa nudged them with her elbow and whispered,
"There's a man coming down the hallway."
Sure enough footsteps could be heard. They turned around. The man was handsome and tall. He had high cheekbones and tan-ish skin. His hair was dirty blonde and messy. He had stubble, finishing off his very attractive looks. The man smiled politely at the three teens, and then knocked on the door.
"Hanji? May I come in?"
He asked softly.
"I'm sorry, who are you?"
Armin asked. The man turned to them and held a hand out.
"My name's Jensen. I'm Hanji's boyfriend. It's very nice to meet you three."
Mikasa looked Jensen up and down with an unreadable expression. Armin accepted the gesture and shook his hand. Eren did the same, but Mikasa did not.
"I... Didn't know Hanji had a boyfriend."
"Yep! We've been dating for five months."
Jensen explained, flashing them a pearly-white smile.
"His teeth should come with a warning label."
Mikasa thought, narrowing her eyebrows.
"Warning: permanent blinding may occur from brightness of teeth."
"Hanji, please, open the door for me. It's Jensen."
Jensen said again, knocking on the door once more.
"It won't work. Even Moblit's tried-"
The clicking sound of the door unlocking could be faintly heard and the door opened quickly. Hanji looked up at Jensen, who was about an inch and a half taller than the scientist, and motioned for him to come inside. Jensen gave the kids one last smile.
"It was nice to meet you all."
He said, closing the door behind him.
"C'mon Mikasa, let's go."
Eren said. Mikasa however stayed put.
"You two go on ahead. I'm staying for a while."
She said in a very quiet, low voice. The two boys gave her a strange look as she discretely put her ear against the door but went on. The moment Eren and Armin's footsteps became faint, Mikasa heard Jensen begin to speak.
"Hanji, what're you doing crying like that? Everyone in the corps is worried about you."
"I-I don't know."
Hanji answered weakly.
"Aw, c'mon Han. Give me that sexy smile I love so much."
Jensen purred. Mikasa could feel worry being built up in her chest. Something was horribly, horribly wrong. This wasn't good. When no answer came from Hanji, Mikasa heard the sound of one of their body's being almost thrown against the wall.
"Please Han?"
Jensen said again. At that moment Mikasa knew it was time for her to go. She quietly made her way down the hallway, and stormed to Levi's office.