1: Roiyaan

Shehryaar POV~

Pata nahi kya ho gaya usko kyu itna ajeeb behavior ho gaya hai uska.

I was in my thoughts when two arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled knowing who it was. Pulling the person in front I saw a cute smile on her face. "Kin khayalo mei khoye teh ap".

She asked " baas apni dusri shaddi ke bare mei soch raha tah" I answered back. "Haaw mere hue ap dusri shaddi karege" she said with a hint of anger. Nahi.

"Kyu meri Jaan apke hue hum kisi aur ke bare mei soch sakte hai" I replied while kissing her forehead.She smiled looking down.

"Acha.Oh ho mei apko khana khane ke liye bulane ayi thi " She said slapping her forehead. I chuckled on her cuteness. "Acha chalo" and holded her hand and went for dinner.

... 2 weeks later...

"Kahan rakh di hai yaad kyu nahi ah raha" I said to myself while searching the whole room. While searching my phone rang. I frowned reading the name.

It was from the hospital. "Hello" I said picking it up "Hello is Mrs Shumaila Shehryaar there." A woman said from the other side. "No its her husband Shehryaar Asif". I said

"Sir could you tell your wife that her operation is on Thursday" She said and I frowned deeper. "Sorry what operation" "Sir your wife is pregnant but she is having abortion hasn't she told you". She said from the other side.

I was too shocked to even move.

"Thank you" was all I heard from the other side before the phone fell out of my hand.

Mei baap bane wala hu aur mujhe nahi pata kese react Karu kush ya phir dukh....

A tear slipped out of my eye I wasn't even bother to wipe it away. "How could she do this to me".

After 3 hours of absorbing the fact that my wife is about to kill my child. Shumaila came back from shopping.

"Hi Jaan" she said. After all she has done she still dares to talk to me.

"Shehry kahan". She was now sitting next to me. "Tumhara bachon ka kya khyal hai" these words just slipped out of my mouth. She looked at me while frowning.

"Matlab" She asked all innocent. "Matlab yeh tum mere bache ko kese maar sakti ho woh abhi tak peda bhi nahi hua". I stated while shouting.

She looked shocked and taken back " tumhari itni himmat ke tum mere bache ko maro".

"Oh tumhai pata chal gaya by the way yeh bacha sirf tumhara nahi hai mera bhi hai mujhe pata hai iske saath kya karna hai". She spoke like this meant nothing.

"Teek hai karo jo karna hai mei kon hota hu tumhai rokne wala" I said. What I was about to say was very hard for me. "Aur yeh bhi sunlo mei Shehryaar Asif tumhai talak deta hu. Talak deta hu. Talak deta hu."

"Seriously Shehry tum itni choti baat par mujhe talak de rahe ho". How could she behave like this ek maa apne bachon ke liye apni Jaan de sakti hai par yahan toh.....

"Just get lost". She did as she was told and went.

Allah yeh kyu kiya. Kehte hai jis sai ap sab sai zyada pyaar karte hai wohi apko sab sai zyada dard dete hai. Par yeh nahi pata tha itna bhi dard ko de sakta hai.

Hello
How was the first chapter do tell me VOTE and COMMENT please
Bye....