4:Worried

Hussain POV

I opened the door to see Shehry wrapped up in a blanket in a corner of the room with a knife in his hand. Wait what a knife

I quickly ran to him "Shehry yeh kya Karne wala tah tu tujhe kuch andaza hai" I said taking the knife from him and throwing it across the room.

He just sat there motionless. Pata nahi woh larki kya kar chuki hai mere bhai ko. "Shehry gosh mei aah". I tried shaking him but nothing worked. "Shehry uth Jaa" by this time my eyes started to well up.

"Chal" I made him stand up and he stood up without out stopping me. I made him stand up and walked over to the washroom.

Shehryaar POV

Pata nahi kya Ho raha hai mujhe mei apne ko dard deh raha hu par balke dusron ko bhi jo mujhe sai sab sai zyada pyaar karte hai.

Hussain POV

Soon I came back with the things I needed and helped Shehry do his brushing then his face washing and change his clothes and finally made his hair but he sat there motionless.

"Chal neeche jaa ke nashta kar lete hai hmmm" I said to him and held his hand and went downstairs and saw everyone there.

Shehry's Mom POV

"Hello everyone" we all heard a voice and turned around to see Hussain with.....with Shehry. Tears started to build up in my eyes.

Hussain made Shehry sit down and I quickly went to him and hugged him tight. Halat dekho mere bache ki kyu bana liya hai apne app ka.

I pulled back and made Hussain sit down and I sat next to Shehry. Wajiha was serving everyone but I served Shehry. Mei apne bache ko apne haathon sai khilau gi arson ke baad khila rahi hu isko

Hussain POV

Mma looked so happy while she was feeding Shehry. I smiled at looking at both of them. Soon I felt a hand on my lap I looked up to see Wajiha smiling at me and I mirrored it back.

Allah please meri family ko humesha Khush rakhna aur Shehry bhi jald sai jald sai teek Ho jaye

Another one do tell me how it was and if you liked it or not your feedback really counts

Thank you
See you soon
Bye.....