8: Small Glimpse

Dua POV

I woke up to see Anushay fast asleep I didn't want to disturb her so I quietly got off the bed and went to my suitcase which laid in the corner. I crouched down next to it and opened it up. I took out a plain black shirt with black jeans along with some flats.

I went to the washroom and got freshened and wore my clothes. I came out of the washroom to see Anushay waking up "Good Morning" I smiled at her "Morning" she looked at me and mirrored the smile. "Chal uth jaa phir chalte hai ghoomne" I said drying my hair and putting the towel on the sofa. "Hmmm" she replied back.

I sat in the bed as she got off and went through my phone, she came back some time later dressed in a pink shirt and white jeans. "Chal uth" I stood up and made my hair while she sat down. She also made her hair then we exited the room.

Shehryaar POV

"Shehry aa jaa" I stood up from the sofa where I was sitting from the last 1 hour. " Haan Chal" we both were going out as Hussain forced me to. Sab apni koshish kar rahe hai mujhe sab bhulane ke liye

"Kahan jana hai" I questioned looking up at Hussain. "Baas ghumne" and I nodded my head. "Mama hum jaa rahe hai" Hussain informed. We both walked to the car and I sat down in the passenger seat and Hussain at the driver.

We were on the streets of Houston. Saach bataon mei bhool Gaya hu ke yeh Jane pehchane raaste kese lagte hai.

We arrived at a cafe and I got out of the car and made my way towards while Hussain was parking. "Hey...."

Dua POV

We arrived at a cafe and I got out of the cab as Anushay paid the fare. My legs started to move towards the cafe and then suddenly "hey..." Someone's voice came through to my ears.

Aslamoalikum

Ramada Mubarak , Sab ke rozay kese jaa rahe hai ?

So sorry not updating for sometime and sorry the chapter is short I will try to make the next chapter long

Love you
Thank you
Bye.....