3:Khushi Aur Dukh

Dua POV

Yawning I looked at the time at it was 12:00pm..... Wait what 12 shoot Dua aaj tu late hogayi.

I quickly got off the bed and got ready and went downstairs and I saw mama working "uth gayi " she said turning around "jee" I replied. "Betho nashta lagati hu" I sat down and mama gave me my nashta.

"Uth gayi churail" I heard a voice knowing who it belonged to I replied "Haan bandar uth gayi kyu tujhe problem". "Nahi nahi hum hai kya problem Ho sakti hai par jab tu soh rahi thi toh bohat sakoon tah" he said. "Mama dekhe na bohat tang kar raha hai" I said to mama who was cleaning.

"Oh ho na tang Karo meri Beti ko" mama said. "I am done" I said picking up my plate and putting it in the sink.

"Tyaari karli" mama asked "nahi abhi tohri rethi hai " I replied "acha". I went upstairs and took my suitcase out and started to pack my clothes into it. I heard a knock at the door. "Andar aa jaou" Ariyaan asked "aur kitna andar aye ga badar" I said to him and he rolled his eyes . "Haan bhonk kyu aya hai" I said still packing my clothes.

"Yaar aaj ke din ese maat reh" he said said coming near the bed. "Acha bata".
"Actually tujhe kuch dena tah". He had a wrapped up box in his hand. "Kya" I raised an eyebrow questioningly. He made me sit on the bed and handed me the box I opened it to reveal a beautiful necklace. "Wow kitna pyaara hai yeh" I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"Shukhar hai tujhe pasand aah gaya" I said looking up. "Thank you soo much love you" I said hugging him again. "I love you too".

Thankful to Allah jisne mujhe itna acha aur pagal nahi diya

Hussain POV

I woke up to see the most beautiful face which belonged to my wife wajiha.

I looked at her sleeping for I don't know how long. She slowly opened her eyes. We didn't speak but just kept an looking at each other. I went close to her and wrapped my arms around her and she buried her face in my chest.

After some time she pulled apart " Sain uth jaye bohat time Ho gaya hai" I just shook my head and tightened my grip around her. "Sain please" then I just let her go and watched her get off the bed and walked to the wardrobe to get her clothes and then bathroom. After some time she came out and I did the same.

When I came back I saw the room empty. I made my hair then headed downstairs. I went to the kitchen to see mama and Wajiha making food. "Aslamoalikum" I greet and they greeted me back. "Mama Shehry" looked around. "Beta aap ko pata hai ke Shehry purana wala Shehry nahi raha ek kaam karo uss sai aaj lekar aau".
Mama said.

"Jee" and did as I was asked to do. I went upstairs but stopped as I got to Shehry's room. I brought my hand up to knock but then stopped but then finally knocked. I waited some time but didn't get any reply so I knocked again but same thing no reply.

Then I decided to just go in and check I opened the door but widened my eyes at what I saw....

Hi guys back with another chapter I know the last chapter was boring hopefully this chapter is better.

Oh what do you think Shehry has done?

Don't forget get to Vote and Comment.

Thank you
See you soon
Bye.......