6: Disapproved

Shehryaar POV

"Pata nahi yeh Saab kyu kar raha hu" I said to myself while wearing my shoes. I got up and checked myself in the mirror before going downstairs. When I got downstairs I saw mama and baba already there. Mama looked at me and smiled, I tried to smile back. Esa lagta hai ke muskurana bhool gaya hu

We waited for Hussain,Wajiha and Maha to come and when they came we got seated in the car and drove off.

When we arrived we all got out of the car and mama started to fix my tie. "Mama teek hai na rehne de" I moved as the door opened revealing a man about in his 40s. "Aslamoalikum Bhai Sahab" the man came forward and hugged baba. "Walaikumaslam Afzal" baba replied back. They pulled back and Afzal Uncle looked at me.

Baba moved back so I could greet him and Hussain did the same. We all went inside and sat down on the sofa. Later Aunty came and sat down next to mama. Later on Aunty went and came back with a girl, I couldn't see her face as she was looking down. Aunty made her sit next to me and I shifted so the was space for her. Hmm maa baap toh sahi hai par Beti uff kitni moti hai!

"Beta yeh Neha aur Neha yeh Shehryaar" Uncle introduced us. "Neha ek kaam karo Shehryaar ko apne kamre keh jao aur each other sai baatein karo" and Neha nodded. She stood up and I also stood up and marched up the stairs. Allah jab meine koi rishta hi nahi karna toh baatein kyu?!

She allowed me in and then came in herself. She sat down on the bed while I thought about what to do next. "Mei aap sai koi rishta nahi karna chahti par mere parents said I should see you once" she spoke up and my mouth was in a 'o' shape. "We can just tell that we don't like each other" she spoke again standing up and moving towards the door she held the handle and twisted so it opened.

I quietly followed her downstairs where our parents were talking. "Auo beta" baba spoke when we entered the room and all heads turned towards us. I went and sat next to Hussain. "So Kya Socha" mama asked I just shook my head but lightly not wanting anyone to see the answer. Mama noticed and nodded her head.

"Bhai Sahab humhe tohra time dijiye hum apko jaldi batade ge" mama spoke and uncle, Aunty looked at each other before"Haan zaroor kyu nahi" Aunty spoke.

"Chalein Ijazat dein" baba stood up and we all of us did the same. We went outside and bid our byes and sat in the car and drove off.

Hi guys hope you all liked the chapter.
Thank you
Bye...