••Upcoming bomb••

Hello there my fellow readers... I just wanted to update you about this book that is currently on hiatus (a short one, don't worry) ,and the upcoming "blue bomb" that I have for all of you. It is sort of like a Steven Bomb but you know...
Anyways just in case you didn't see ,I published a new book called Beauty and a Beat which is about Pearl falling deeply in love with Garnet, but afraid to tell her homophobic mother about her sexual preference. It is a high school AU because I realized how much I missed making those since I cancelled my Lapidot one.

But back to the bomb. This book is coming close to an end. So goodbye to the series of Peridot's story—(I will find you, I will find you Sequel & Clarity.)— ,and if you didn't realize SURPRISE! You are reading a Prequel, so it doesn't really matter if you read this book before the I will find you series. Eventually I will continue that dirty (no.) Cliff hanger I placed in the end of the Sequel, but I need some positive feedback first, so share this with your friends or leave a vote.

Blue bomb content:

Chapter one: Friends? I don't think so.

Chapter two: Tantrum.

Chapter three: The lost Peridot.

Chapter four: Don't fall down Lapis.

Chapter five: Unconditional.

Chapter six: (???)

Thanks for your patience! New chapter tonight! Friends? I don't think so will be published very late so you'll probably get to see it tomorrow...

Bye!

~Bluefeelingz