That Day out in Vale

A/N: I'll just indicate the P.O.V's every chapter from now on ;;w;;"" Even I'm confused when I edit and type...And sorry for the long updaatee TvT;;

Try checking out pleadin18.deaviantart.com who owns the picture I made to be the cover for this story!~ \>w</ She makes awesome art!! Don't believe me? just go check her page OuOb Follow her on instagram at zilis_v.

===============================

General P.O.V

To her surprise, Weiss was having fun of her own as she walked with her company. People looked at her direction but none really did her any harm. Although it did disturb her, Weiss was paying no attention to them and instead were placed on to the three girl she walked side by side with, Ruby assisting her as she walked.

"So! Did you like the first stop? Blakey here likes that cafe a lot. I happen to like the shakes there too." Yang enthusiastically said. Weiss nodded to agree, liking how her coffee was made in the said establishment. Ruby seemed to like the cookies from there as well as she was still munching away happily with her last piece of the largest cookie the mermaid has seen.

"Do you want to see anything in particular here, Weiss?" The faunus asked, eyeing the silent girl next to Ruby.

Weiss has certainly seen a lot of things, marveled how life went on in Vale and how it has been no less fun for her. It mused her that life wasn't so different in Vale than the one in her town at the kingdom where her family ruled. It has been so educational for her as to place it in simple words.

Even if she hasn't exactly visited all establishments there was in town, she at least knew where to go when needed to buy something. She need not to buy anything as well, so lon she saw what she needed to, it was fine as it is.

"Vale is quite amazing. It's so lively and it's a good change of...atmosphere." Weiss smiled as she looked around the streets they trotted about.

"I bet it is. Not so similar to countryside yeah?" Yang asked, grinning as she narrated her thoughts. Weiss couldn't help but agree.

"I'm glad you're enjoying your stay here." Blake said so as she ate a tuna sandwich. Ruby had a new jar of cookies to herself and it was amazing the mermaid how Ruby ate them in a fast rate.

"I've seen most of Vale in less than a day. Tell me, are there forrest here?" Weiss asked and this seemed to perk up the young cookie lover next to her.

"Oh dear.." This was all Yang and Blake coukd say once Ruby heard of the suggestion. More of like the question..

A high pitched squeal came from Ruby and when she jumped in front of Weiss with a huge grin on her lips, this made Weiss quite  a bit nervous as she was sensing something out of the ordinary with the girl's actions.

"Can we please go to the Emerald forrest? Please? Please?" She asked like an excited puppy.

Her sister wasn't a girl who could refuse the girl's requst as she rarely went anywhere and she didn't see Ruby in such a mood for ages. For a while, she's been sick and stayed at home mostly but now that Weiss came in the picture, she looked like she was feeling better. Two days and Weiss already got her little sister good company. The number of things she feared and was gleeful about in this situation were a handful but she had to handdle the situation given to her.

Yang couldn't resist those pleading eyes--puppy eyes, no less-- as Ruby asked for permission. She then surrendered. "Alright but you are not to use Crescent Rose unless it's necessary, okay?"

"I promise! Yang, you're the best!!" The silver eyed girl jumped for joy and hugged her sister. This was going to be quite something. They just hope Weiss won't faint.