A walk to remember

A/N: \TTATT/ I wanna get this week over so I could have a break!!! Darn it!!! TTUTT I hate college.
=========

General POV

After they all have eaten lunch, they all seem to have talked about venturing through the forests by the house, so close to both Forever fall and Emerald. Seeing that Winter and Qrow only went for a visit, they took their leave earlier.

"Weiss, don't forget to tell me the things you do here. After all, we're still sisters." She said before leaving the girls and Neptune to their afternoon adventure.

Yang, together with Blake were both looking forward to sight-see around the forests just to get  a break. Ruby and Weiss looked forward to it as well,hoping that nothing would go wrong.

"Ruby," Yang looked up to the two girls who seem to be getting fonder and fonder of each other by the minute. "Are you and Weiss dating?" She asked where as Blake nudged the girl, shaking her head which indicated Yang's question was not appropriate for the moment.

Both the girls were flushed, cheeks red with a smile of wonder on their lips. "Well, we'll tell you when we get the answer to that. Besides, I'm wondering how the two of you are doing." Ruby replied while helping Weiss fix up the table to get ready for their walk in the forest.

Blake was brushing Yang's locks from behind when Ruby asked the said question. Now blushing furiously, she was whimpering behind Yang. The blonde on the other hand was smiling softly. Pulling Blake to her side to hold her hand, she nodded. "Stronger than ever. Partners forever."

Weiss on the other hand, couldn't help but be amazed by the fact that Yang was genuinely happy with Blake by her side despite what they've been through. She walked next to Ruby with a soft smile on her lips.

"You two...are amazing." Weiss said. "But I know that your love will have it's own sweet fruit soon. Your love for each other is stronger that what ever I have seen." She said which frankly surprised the two of them.

"Weiss?" Blake wondered what Weiss was talking about. The princess caught herself and shook her head, Ruby snickering.

"Just take it as a good thing." Neptune said as he came out from the kitchen. "So, ladies, will you venture on in the forest now?"

All of them turned to Neptune. Nodding and smiling, they all nodded and started gearing up. After that, they all went ahead, leaving Neptune to look out of the house while they were gone.

"Weiss, why aren't you bringing him with you? He's handy, you know." Blake wondered. Weiss shook her head. 

"He'll stay here for a while. We'll go back later anyway." Neptune nodded to agree on Weiss' order as he has a few minutes back. "Besides, he's never fought a single day his entire life. I doubt he could be of help." From concerned to a total Ice Queen, Neptune has never been so played for his entire existence as Weiss has.

"Ooohhh...harsh. Anyway, see you around, Neptune~!" Yang chirped. Together, they went off to the forest, excited what they could and would see in this part of the woods.

Their walk to the forest was so far quiet and peaceful, seeing that they were all relaxed and looking around with glee, nothing came their way, no Grimm, no assassins that will kill Weiss Schnee nor her friends.

"Weiss, how old are you by the way?" Yang asked. Hearing that made Weiss a little nervous seeing that Yang is Ruby's sister and she's confronting her.

"I'm...eighteen." She answered. That made Yang and Blake turn around to look at her in shock.

Ruby looked at her and was grinning but her sister and Blake both shared a surprised yet horrified expression. "Weiss...You're dating a sixteen year old minor."