Visitors...again.

A/N: Another one! \>w</ I hope you like it <(;;~;;<)
=============

General POV

After their visitors scrambled to go to the aid of their teammates, Weiss and Ruby were finally left to do what they wanted.

The first ordeal of business were the places the mermaid asked for. Dust shops? They visited five or six in the city alone. Book shops? Benn there and took a few history books and Ruby a new novel to amuse her. Cafe's? Too many to visit all at once so they settled for frappes before heading back home.

Soon the sun was going down and more stories have been exchanged. It was tiring but fun. Weiss wasn't so bad to keep as company as the mermaid could say the same  when she was with Ruby.

"Wanna hang out by the beach? Let's watch the sunset." Ruby offered, slurping the remains of her coffee-free vanilla frappe.

"Sounds wonderful~!" Weiss could watch the sun as she wanted to for a long time now. It was just exhilarating because she never did it before.

All these sensations as a human was odd but the more she learned, the more reasons she found to stay on land. All the books she never read, the movies that were interesting, sights that she needs to see--the wonders on land were never ending.

The pair were soon walking to the shore, the mermaid following Ruby as she skipped along the shore, carrying her shoes.

"So Weiss, since you're a princess and all, aren't you used to attendants?" The curious teen asked as she balanced on top of a rock.

"Well, not exactly. I prefer doing things on my own if I could. After all, my room is a house itself. I don't really like going out of my chamber." The mermaid answered, her steps freezing the water under her shoes then soon fading as the water washed it away.

"So, you hide? Why?" Ruby asked, settling on top of the rock she had conquered.

Weiss followed and took a seat next to Ruby by the rock and removed her coat and shoes as she glued her eyes to the horizon, the  sky painted oranges and crimson. A smile came to her lips.

"Because I was the only mermaid with semblance at the royal family. Well, I don't know with my sister but often I was called a...witch." She said with pain at the very last word. The princess carried a fear of rejection yet her father and stepmother expects her to rule kingdom. She was expecting a revolution as they would question her authority and agenda.

That was bound to happen but not now...

No one wants a witch for a queen.

"Psshh--hahahahha!!!"  Ruby broke to a laugh, sitting next to Weiss. "Really?! Wow! That's a first. Mermaids aren't supposed to have semblances, huh?"

Weiss nodded grimly as she continued watching the sun dip. It was very rare to have semblances with mermaids, much less mermaids. She was then subject of hush talks and rumors. It wasn't easy.

"So you have a sibling? Winter?" The scythe-wielder asked, joining the princess watching the sun dip. It was a beautiful scenery and she could tell that Weiss was enjoying herself.

"Ah, yes but let's not mention here. I'm sure where she is, she's content. She came to land at my age and...I guess she attended school to stay." Winter guesses as se wouldn't know otherwise. The siblings haven't had contact for quite a while.

"Hmmm...I hope you see her while you're here." Ruby smiled at her. Indeed...how she did miss her sister.

"I hope the same."