An heir's wish

Real talk for a moment: YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!! I'm very thankful for readers like you! It made me so happy to see that this story itself was worth reading much less waiting for. (>TT^TT<)

Thank you. Thank you so much.

Simple votes, comments so random that you're amused or liking another chapter--that's more than enough to make my day. Any writer's actually. Thanks..~ <3

Monsieur et madame...enjoy~ <3

==========
General POV

If it weren't for Weiss, Ruby won't know about how magic like this would work.

The mansion is grand up close and from afar, you wouldn't know that the color of the house is light blue, a massive Victorian mansion and through the dusty windows, the furniture was covered in white sheets, the floor coated in dust. The house hasn't been touched for years as Ruby could see but how come she never saw it on top of the hill? How come she never noticed it when she strolled around..?

"Weiss...this house...do you know it..?" Ruby asked which sounded quite stupid right now they were here but Weiss didn't tell her otherwise. The mermaid was admiring the flowers on the garden instead.

"For all I know, this house...is a gift from my real mother. She wanted me to find it. It means she's been to land." Weiss smiled as she walked around. Upon realizing her mother was once here, this must have been her home for her duration here. How her mother had found such a grand place to live in is her wonder. She was a freeloader to a human who found her on the shore stark naked. How long has she lived on land to attain such a house?

"So...will you be moving here?" Ruby asked and slipped her hand at Weiss' who turned to surprise only to see a distant look on the girl's eyes. The mermaid can feel her heart's resonance, how she felt...and it made her chuckle.

"Ruby, can I leave you? I may have found what I was looking for, a wish granted from my many but..." Hugging the brunette, Weiss smiled and held her tight in her arms. Feeling her warmth and her mere presence was enough to make her smile. She didn't know what it was that made her so happy around Ruby. She didn't know why she wanted to know more of the cookie-lover the longer she stayed. Something tells her that she's read this from her books...her father mentioned this before but she forgot...What is it?

"Ruby, Where you are...is my home now." Weiss admitted in full honesty. Has it been just days? Why does she have a feeling that this was mentioned to her before...? "So don't worry, alright? I still have a lot to learn but...I want to live here for a while...it' a pretty big mansion."

"You mean..." Ruby looked at her in surprise and anticipation as Weiss spoke. Despite her new house, will Weiss really...

"Anywhere I may be, so long, I'm with you...I'm good..~" Weiss pulled her in a hug. Ruby couldn't help but smile, hugging her back in joy.

The cookie-lover loved being with Weiss and knowing she would stay with her despite finding a new mansion she could live in, the mermaid was going to stay with her. "Oh, Weiss~ Thank you..~"

Due to her glee, Ruby planted a sweet kiss on Weiss' cheek. "Thank you, Weiss."

"Wha-Ruby...." Weiss knew kisses as much as she knew her sword. Flustered pink, she hid her face by Ruby's shoulder which was the best she could reach by her height. "Hmmm..."

Chuckling, Ruby gave her another kiss by her cheek and hugged her. "That's just a friendly kiss, Weiss."

"I-I know!" Pouting, Weiss looked at Ruby. Seeing her like this, Ruby realized how cute the girl is. Too cute...~

"Well, snowflake...Do you want to enter the house or check it out next time?" The brunette looked up at the enormous mansion which held various secrets and wonders for both of them. The only thing she was wondering was if Weiss wanted to know what they are.

"I think we have to go back first. I-I'm scared what Emerald might have done to your home. A-and Zwei! If your sister and friends hear of this, they'll be alarmed." Ruby knew how self-less Weiss can be by putting other's thoughts first before hers. It's an admiring trait.

"Well, you have a point but...how about you?" She asked.

"We can look at the place next time. I still have the key so no need to rush things about." The mermaid made her point but glanced up curiously at the mansion. She herself was curious but safety must come first because of what happened last night. No need to scare Yang while she's out of town with Blake. Getting them to rush back due to fear will make Weiss a little scared as Yang can be very intimidating.

"Well, let's go home then..~" Holding the mermaid's hand, Ruby led her out of there with a smile. Weiss glanced back at the house and knew it was going to wait for her.

The white haired girl walked with Ruby and hoped that they would not encounter  anyone unwanted.
=========

"Princess Weiss, your father requests you go back to the Castle."

Weiss stared in awe at the blue haired butler un front of her. Neptune, was it..?

If her father wants her back so much that he sent Neptune? His own butler? Weiss could only wonder.

"Turn around and go, I have no plan on leaving land just yet." Weiss firmly answered and clung to Ruby as she carried her half-way once more.

Ruby looked at the guy and held back her laugh. "Weiss, you got a merman named Neptune?"

"Yes, I don't get the sense of his name but leave it be." Weiss answered her. Sliding off the arms of the scythe-wielder, the merprincess stood up to tower Neptune. "As for you, go back. Tell my father I am not going back until I finish my time here."

"But, your highness--"

Bringing out Myrtenaster, she pointed it down his throat. "I said go back and tell my father my decision."

Neptune was of course scared of the princess. She's powerful and is able to freeze the whole ocean if she wishes. To the kingdom, people see her as a threat, a witch, a criminal that attracted destruction to their home but on land, she looked harmless and a human...a human was worth her trust.

He did not wish to cross the young lady seeing that her resolve was solid. Given time, she will quit on her own. Was there even a reason that could convince her to go back home?

"If I am not to go back with you, I was asked to watch you here. To serve you until you return home." Neptune pushed his words to the girl.

Hearing this, Weiss is unhappy for this new company. "No. Leave."

"You're highness, I can't leave you--"
"I SAID LEAVE ME BE!!"

Sent back flying, Neptune was thrown far from the house's front door by the princess' glyphs. He recovered eventually but Weiss didn't take it.

"WEISS!!" The girl fainted in her arms, little cracks seen by her legs. Ruby ran inside the house and shut it close before Neptune could enter.

The cookie lover ran and soaked Weiss in the pool and stayed by her side, watching her recover so slowly as she floated on the water unconscious.

Neptune felt guilt. Ruby felt a pang of hatred to herself.

Ruby knew the Weiss felt faint already but she didn't stop her from using her own magic. She should have.

She waited for Weiss to wake up by the side of the pool, leaving her clothes wet for now.

"I'm so sorry, Weiss." Ruby planted a kiss on the girl's forehead and prayed she wakes up soon.
==========

DUN DUN DUN!!! (>OAO<) Weissy's hurt!

Share, Vote and Leave a comment bellow about what you think about the girls' situation~!

Love you all..~! >U<

(Durr I'm sick.)