Dakuten, Dakuon, Handakuten, Handakuon

Sorryyyyy I'm late, it's almost Wednesday!!lol

I'm listening to Ex's and Oh's and writing this and yes I know that's weird.

So, enjoy this new one! Love u and thanx for always reading this <3

Now, I'll show you guys about the 半濁点, 半濁音, 濁点, 濁音!

I know, I know..."WHAT????" Lmao

(notice the cattail on the top that I put for you)

Let me explain:
濁点-だくてん, dakuten- isattached on the right shoulder of the pseudonym of "seion (清音, せいおん-when the letter (pseudonym) is clean, without any accent as ぎ, きょ or whatever like that. Example of seion: あ, い, う, え...).

濁音-だくおん, dakuon- is the "pronounce of dakuon". Like, dakuon is が, ぐ, ぎ, げ... Every pseudonym that contains.

半濁点-はんだくてん, handakuten- is the same from what I told you about dakuten, but the difference is that it's for 。.

半濁音-はんだくおん, handakuon- is the "pronounce of handakuon". Which is ぺ, ぷ, ぴ, ぱ... Every pseudonym that contains.

"When do I use that??" You may be asking yourself or about to comment lol

We use that every time we have to use some word that contains the pronounce like "bread" which in Japanese is "ぱん" or correctly writing in Japanese, パン(yes, it's in katakana)-pan.
Notice here we can see we use handakuten and handakuon to make it possible to us to spell "pan" correctly.

The same explanation for the handakuon.

Also I recommend you to study the cattail I put along with this post so you'll see which ones use and don't use shomoji and dakuon, dakuten and etc.

Oh, I put only hiragana but the same happens to katakana! Don't forget that!

Questions or anything, you can ask me in comments!!

Also PLEASE if you did read it, VOTE BECAUSE I WORK REALLY HARD TO TEACH YOU, IT'S NOT EASY TO TRANSLATE IN MY BRAIN ALL OF THE JAPANESE STUFF! lol
This costs nothing and won't take even 1 second of your life so PLEASE, thank you.

And COMMENT WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS BOOK and WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO TEACH YOU??

またね!(matane, in English, is "see you")