*HI* #2

Finally, I'll restart updating this! Yay! Hallelujah, Jesus Christ! xD

I've been going through some really complicated stuffs, so pardon your waiting for this book's update and I'll try to post the other 2 posts I promised to post, very soon.

And omggggg this book was on #10 OF THE RANDOM CATEGORY!!! Maybe it's nothing?? I don't know but THANK YOU FOR READING THIS SOOOOO MUCH! <3 I LOVE YOU! <3

Ok, I'll stop talking and start updating xDD

Anyways, enjoy & 勉強、頑張って下さい(べんきょう、がんばってください- benkyo, ganbatte kudasai - good study)!<3

************************************************

Last time, I taught you about 日("ひ" hi, or, "にち" nichi) - if you aren't recognizing about it very well, go back here ---> http://w.tt/2arUIf8 and check out again x)

Today, I'll teach you about the other 'hi' (pronouced hi as in "hit") - the one about the sun.
But, Yuki, isn't "sun" in Japanese known as 太陽(たいよう-taiyou)??
Yes, in fact, it is. Although, sometimes, you can also use only 陽, that's considered more 'formal' and classic way to say "sun".

 Although, sometimes, you can also use only 陽, that's considered more 'formal' and classic way to say "sun"

The 陽 kanji syllabus also may mean "sunlight", or whatever that's related to the solar planet.

Example of the use of this kanji:
太陽 = たいよう - taiyou >>> sun
陽 = ひ - hi, as in "hit" >>> sun, pronounced formally or classically.
陽の陰 or 陽光 = ひのかげ or ようこう - hi no kage or youkou >>> shade of the sun

And....I think that's all that I had to explain!

If you want any more specific explanation or you're misunderstanding something, leave it on the comments section or send me message on pm! I'll try to explain it to you in a easier way, so, don't hesitate on asking! I'm here to help you ;)

Thank you for reading this and if you liked it and want to show me support, click on the ☆ button and leave some comment <3 And don't forget to share it with your friend/friends <3

See you later, 可愛子ちゃん達(かわいこちゃんたち - kawaikochantachi >>> cuties) <3 xxx