Katakana

OMG I'm so so sooo sorry I didn't update yesterday!!!!!!! Also forgive me to did not posting anything about katakana and I already published about shomoji!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna cry OMG I can't believe I did it but ok, let's go!

Katakana is the same as hiragana, basically just change the characters and etc but nothing too much that you can't comprehend.

So, you saw the cattail, right?? (that also shows which one is also the same hiragana so it's gonna make easier to you to identify and understand better)

Ok, katakana is the 2nd important pseudonym(letter) in Japanese, we learn it after learning hiragana.

There're some words in Japanese that have to be written using katakana.
The words which usually were brought by the British (yes, British) a long, long time ago.

Like, spoon in Japanese is the same from English, knife too, fork, door, cooler, bed...and many others.

Like, "bed" is "ベッド"
Spoon is "スプーン"....etc

I can't quote every single of them but the word that's the same as English, only is written in katakana! Put it on your mind!
It's important because we only use katakana for that reason I told you above.

But the way you write it with or without shomoji and those stuff, is the absolutely the same, don't change. Only what changes is the way you're going to write it which is not hiragana, but in katakana's way, ok?? (2nd time I'm telling this??lol)

In the next update, I'll teach you about the " you see me putting here very often (you saw it like on ベッド above and also if you didn't notice, there's a shomoji ッ and hope you did notice it lol).

So...that's it! Sorry if it's short but it you have some question or doubt, COMMENT!
Also please VOTE so then I'll know you're liking it and I'll continue writing it!

thank you so much, みんな! (Minna, in English means guys)

またね