¡NOTE!

Ok, so, I think first of all, I owe apologizes to you all that added this to your library and like and comment on it and follow this.

I apologize for being away for so long while I've had promised to update this regularly (which didn't happen, yes) + I didn't even try to explain what was/is happening.

I have many, many things that I wanna tell you about but most important (I guess) out of all of them:

I'm going back(moving) to Japan next week!

Yes,
Next
Week (specifically, Thursday)

And, yes,
It's
Shocking (or surprising)

I apologize I didn't tell you guys this sooner but I had so much on my mind and so many things (good and bad) had happened that I couldn't stop to update you with news (notes) about me and why I ain't updating this regularly.

With all of 'this', you may be thinking I'm gonna stop updating this.

Well, you're thinking WRONG!

I will update this, but after I land in Japan and solve and adjust a bit the things there.

Till then, be patient with me a little bit more, please!

By the way, you guys are my loves and motivation!
I have to THANK YOU to support me and this "book" and ask to keep following me and this "book". <3

I promise I'll be back with tons of updates and so!

OH! I almost forgot to tell but I've started a suggestion book of shoujo mangas!

Check that out if you like (or love, like me!) romance-comedy mangas and animes and all the good stuffs!! (even though because of all the happenings, it only has one suggestion yet)

The main news are told so Im going back to pack the things up!
Uff, there's a lot to pack of!

See you & love you! <3
xxx