Chapter three the gangleaders kitten

Julie's POV

My eye twitched as I saw him smirk at me. I fell backwards onto my bed and covered my face with my pillow," AAAAUUUUGHHH......great I have to be neighbors with that fuck boy......shitsickles....." I sighed and closed my eyes.

~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day.

As I got ready for school I listened to get scared, whore. I absolutely love this song and the band. " AH I fucking love this song...." I smiled brightly and blushed.

I skipped towards the living room, looking all happy. My mom looked at me and chuckled softly," well aren't you energetic today....." I smiled and nodded.

A few seconds later my mom looked at me like i was insane. I had the volume really high so I suppose she heard," YOU'RE A CHEAP LITTLE WHORE." I laughed awkwardly and ran a to the garage before I get a lecture.

I started my Ferrari and drove off to school. I really didn't want to go to school but I had to at least make a good impression on the teachers.

Once I got there I parked my car and locked it. People kept staring at me as I walked away from my baby. Someone was running up to me, I then knew it was Andrew.

"Tsk....." I cursed under my breathe so he couldn't hear me. " HEY PRINCESS! " he yelled at me and smirked. Rolling my eyes at him playfully.

He wrapped his arm around me and pulls some close to him. My face turned red and I pushed him away and shook my head at him. " n-no...." I cover my face with my hair.

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist again, I sighed and let him win. He winked at me, I looked away so he couldn't see me blush.

" ass...." I spoke quietly. He looked straight down at me and smirked," you know you love me..." He got closer to my face but I pushed him away quickly.

He chuckled and let go of me. " how I hate you and your hormones....." I glared at him. He stuck his tongue out at me and winked.

I rolled my eyes and walked to my first class, which I have with him. Ugh how I hate my life right now.

~~~~~~~~~ break~~~~~~~~~

I sighed in happiness and walked towards the library. " I love the library!...." I smiled with joy as I skipped towards the library. But the stopped when I saw him.

I groaned in frustration when I saw him, it was Zeke. He looked up and smirked the pointed towards the seat next to him.

I shook my head quickly then crossed my arms. His smirk then dropped. He gave me a death glare. I sighed and nodded.

" ya know I'm glad I came to the library today...so now I can be with you sweet cheeks...." He grinned at me. I rolled my eyes and pulled out a book.

Oh how I hated this hormonal so called 'bad boy'. What exactly does he want from me?....I'm just the fucking new girl, what else am I to him!? A play girl? OH HELL NO.

Rumors have been going around saying that he always gets what he gets, meaning he gets and sleeps with any girl. But hell nah he ain't sleeping with me even if my life is depended upon it.

I tapped my pen against the table, out of boredom. I could tell he was irritated, so I kept tapping my pencil against the table.
" could STOP that sweet cheeks?..." He asked in a stern tone.

" nah...." I replied and I knew he was pissed. He got up and pulled me against a wall. I raised an eyebrow at him and sighed. " wrong answer sweet cheeks..." I could feel him breathing on me.

I knew one thing and that was that he doesn't know that I can just kick his balls right here and right now. I would KILL to hear him scream with a high pitch.

I smirked at him and shook my head. Oh HELL yes I'm sooooooooooo doing it. He raised an eyebrow and got close to me. His lips brushed against mine.

" Wrong move...genius." I said quietly then KICKED him in the balls. He fell to the ground and screamed. I tried to contain myself from laughing at his high pitch voice.

Just holding in my laugh makes tears come down onto my cheeks. " sorry but I like my space, than you very much and good BYE!." I smirked at him and grabbed my stuff, and headed out.

At least that was my last class. I'm just gonna skip since we only had like ten minutes left. I ran to my locker and grabbed my satchel, then ran outside to my car.

When got close to my car I saw the doors of the school open, there was Zeke. I quickly unlocked my car and started it. He got even closer to my car.

A loud roar came from my car, I put on my seatbelt and put it into drive. He had hit my window which made me supper pissed. I got out and grabbed him.

Giving him a death glare, he raised an eyebrow at me but I kept glaring at him. I eventually punched him then got in my car and road off.

JEEZ WHAT A PICKLE I WAS IN BACK THERE, i thought to myself. I sighed and went to get some ice cream because ice cream makes everything better.

I had parked in the parking lot of the building then got out and went inside. Heaven here i come.

I got my ice cream then sat down. My phone has been blowing up with calls and texts plus notifications. JEEZ do these people have lives? Cuz all they do is text or call me..

32 messages from Zachary Martinez. Jeez this is proof he does not have a life than text me all day. And 6 calls from unknown aka 'pervy annoying Zeke'. I had that as his name for my contacts, hehehe.

A devilish smirk was on my face until I saw a black and blue Lamborghini park.
The windows were tinted black like mine so I couldn't see who it was.

Gotta say that's so a 10/10 car bro. The car door open and to my surprise, it was....oh no you wanna guess? Come one guess I know you want to and no do not say DEEZ NUTZ! PLEASE gawd.

Come on jus- ALRIGT ILL TELL YOU

ZEKE.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N:

Hiya! I kinda enjoyed this chapter! 😂😂✌🏽️ I hope you did and yay my other book I hate the alpha got 73 reads DANG! Thanks so much. Anyway I'll update later, bye!!