Chapter thirteen the gangleaders kitten

Julie's POV
" cunt."
"Asshat"
" dipshit."
" prick."
" irritating cabbage!"
"Cabbage?.."
" doNt quEtiOn me!"
" you're weird.."
"You are too!"
" fuck off."
"Man whore"
"Slut."
"Shit head"
" virgin."
"You're a virgin too!" I whined and he chuckled.

"We're fucked up siblings.." I agree.
" Aiden...Julie..you're both fucking annoying."Tyler groaned and glared at us both.

" aww love you too little brother!" he growled at me," you're only older by 10 MINUTES!" He yelled and messed with his hair.

" being the youngest sucks.." Aiden fake cried.

"So how much dick have you been suckin'?" I wiggle my eyebrows and
Laugh.

"OI! Fuck off..bloody hell."I snicker and cross my arms.

" since I am the eldest I say we go out and eat." I smile at both of them.

" fine.." They both say and I keep smiling at them.

︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽

Zeke's POV

As we closed in on our destination I felt my anxiety hit me like a truck," tsk.." I groan and try to stay calm.

" sir we are here.." I nod and  get out of the car.

I walked near the villa and looked around to see no one," they said that they had guards pro trolling the area...but where are they?." I swore under my breath.

" sir..I don't have a good feeling right now." I look at him and nod," as do I..keep your guard up."

A few seconds later it felt like it ha shorten darker and mist had appeared," the hell?" I said to myself

Crunches of leaves were heard as if someone or something we're walking toward us.

" sir..we need to leave! It doesn't feel safe here now"

"I-is that a..w-wolf?" One of my men stuttered.

"Why are they this far in?!" I groaned and held my ground.

Why is Juliet out here? And what's up with this giant villa, and where are the so called guards?! I need answers...like right now I thought to myself.

I'm sure we all felt like someone or something was watching all of us.

"..shit."

︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽
Juliet's POV
As me Tyler, and aiden exited our home we had heard gasps and people crowding.
" what's going on?" I looked at my two brothers in confusion," let's go check it out." Tyler says quietly

As we got closer there was people beaten to a bloody pulp," OI!" Tyler began to talk in his alpha voice," what is going on right now?" He questioned the two guards.

As soon as we had gotten outside I had smelled the same scent from school," shit.." I swore under my breath and looked over a shoulder to see if was actually him.

"Humans.." One pack member said and I gasped," oh no..." I groaned and swore under my breath.

"Tsk..what the hell are you people!" A familiar voice yelled in anger.

I quickly pushed through and stood beside aiden, and Tyler," zeke...."I said quietly.

His eyes widened when he heard my voice.

" Juliet?"