Chapter eight the gangleaders kitten

I drank the whole the milk carton in one gulp.
Milk dripping down my cheek, while onto my soft lips.

I wiped my lips and looked out the window. I furrowed my eyebrows when I see my mother and the alpha jax kissing, damn. They looked good together. What? You want me to be mad or something? Well I'm not. My mom is actually human and alpha jax is mate less. So. Love is forming.

If my mom is happy then that's all for me. 

I took out another milk carton and began drinking out of it. I heard the doorknob jiggle but I thought nothing of it. My mother and alpha jax came in laughing until they saw me leaning against the wall while in my underwear and a tank top. And yes I have a bra on.

My mom furrowed her eyebrows then coughed," uh...Juliet this is alpha jax. Our alpha and...your stepfather.." My mother smiled and gave alpha jax a giant hug. " cool." I smiled and began for drinking the milk again. " you're not upset or anything?.." Alpha jax asked concerned." No? If my moms happy than I am too, alpha jax.." I shrugged and smirked.

" you don't have to call me alpha jax..jax or d-dad could be better....." He asked nervous.

" fine."

" dad." I smiled.

He smiled back," well how about you two come visit the pack?!" He yells out of happiness. Me and my mom nodded and headed towards the pack house.

Damn.

That all I gotta say to tell you how fucking beautiful this pack is.

It has waterfalls overlooking the entire pack,hot springs, nice fresh wind, and a very big PACK!

" I'd like you two to meet my sons.." He smiled lightly and started walking to a beautiful house, probably the alphas house.

We walked inside and headed down stairs where I saw...

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL TWO MEN IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Ahem!...damn hormones.

Those must be..my stepbrothers. Yay.

I sighed and began walking behind my mom.

" Aiden..Tyler meet our two new pack members, Juliet and Margo cross. " jax said firmly.

My mom moved out the way to let them see me. I looked up and brushed some of my hair out of my face, they both smirked at me. Fuck. Hormones taking control.

" I want you both to be on your best behavior with the new pack members..." Jax raised an eyebrow at them and they both nod while winking at me.

A few hours later my mom and jax left to talk about what's been happening with the pack and other things. No not sexual things.

The entire time while they left Tyler and Aiden have been starring me down. Like as if I was their prey. " you're pretty hot.." Both of them said the same time huskily.

" thanks?.." I said as if it didn't affect me as much. They both grinned and pointed to my clothing that I'm wearing right now. Eh..I didn't feel like changing so I'm still in my underwear and a tank top. I just shrugged. " I wouldn't be smirking if I were you.." I said firmly towards them.