Chapter eleven the gangleaders kitten

A/n: ENJOYYY~💕👑 ;)

Zeke's POV

I bashed my fist onto the table," WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE!?." I yelled out. I haven't seen my kitten on soooo long..I'm going insane.

"ALEX!..." I yell for one of my gang members." What?!..." He yelled back," do u have any Intel about my kitten and where she went?!" I heard him say after I said that.

"No."

" what?!..why?" I ask

" we have know idea where she and her mother went. They apparently moved out of that house." I groaned then punch the wall while causing a dent.

" why are you so obsessed with that chick?..you've never acted this way for a girl." He said surprised.

I sighed then looked him into his eyes," I'm pretty sure I'm actually falling in love with her, Alex." I say confidently.

His eyes go wide," damn..is she smoking hot? " I growl at him and he chuckles," I get it..your girl only." He says then exits the room.

" you'll find her mate." He smiles and walks out of the room, finally.

" I'm going to find u, kitten."

*********************************

Juliet's POV

I tackle my brother to the ground and hold him into a headlock. And yes both of my brothers now know I'm their long lost sister. They had been saying that they had a connection towards me somehow.

He groans in pain as I twist his arm.

"I give!!" He yells out. I obliged and let him go while get up in a stance," you're not getting any better little brother." I say confident. He rolls his eyes then throws a punch at me which I dodge and swing my leg, hitting him in the side making him fall down in pain.

" that's enough for today." A voice says out of the blue.

" hey dad.." Aiden says softly while keeping his hand in the area where I kick him." Looks like you two are having sibling bonding time." I snickered.

" more like me kicking his ass like always." I looked back him and smirked while winking at him. He glares at me but smiles.

" you two should get ready for bed. You two have school in the morning." Me and my brother groan," right." I say then pack all my shit.

********************

I laid in my bed trying to fall asleep but obviously I can't,"hm.." I sigh then roll over to my side. " I can't stop thinking about zeke for some reason." She sighs once more then drifts off.

*************************
I wok up to being hit by a damn pillow.

" get your ass up!" Aiden and Tyler yelled as they bashed me with pillows.

I growled at the two and got up," ya know what I would like to do right now? I WANNA BASH BOTH OF YOUR HEADS ROCKS!" I yelled at the two and tackled them to the ground.

We began wrestling each other, yup sibling things. " guys where the hell is th-.....STOP HAVING A THREESOME AND GET DRESSED!" When she said threesome me and my two brothers immediately got off of each other.

" YOU HAVE A DIRTY MIND! THIS ISNT INCEST!" I yell at my really dirty minded friend, Courtney. And yes I actually made a friend here...I'm not a loner you fuck.

She rolled her eyes and walked out the door while saying," just get dressed...we had school ya know." I swore under breath and began getting ready.

My brothers as well got out of my room and got ready.

Yay, another day at what most call hell.

****************************
Fuck I sweAr, as soon as I entered this FUCKING building my wolf was like," OH MEH GAWD MATTTEEEE M8." And I was like LMAO IMMA GET MY ASS OUTA HERE.

it's just gr8 shit to do. Obviously my brothers catch on quickly so they knew I sensed my mate and being the assholes they are..they FUCKING BLOCK ALL THE EXITS. THIS ISNT ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK. I ain't in prison, da faq.

Gr8 they both are the new prick the cactus. Gr8 brothers tbh 10/10.

Juliet...GO TO ARE DAMN MATE NOW!" My damn wolf speaks to me. " bitch..you don't tell me what to do. If you're going to be two-faced, at least make one of them pretty" I mind link back to her.

" DO YOU NOT WANT TO MEET OUR MATE?!" I rolled my eyes and walked towards my locker," I'd like to see things from your point of view, but I can't seem to get my head that far up your ass." I mind link her back and cut it off.

" tsk..what a bitch." I say to myself and proceed to not follow that delicious smell. Well, I mean just a peak wouldn't hurt..right?

I began walking towards the delicious smell and peak the corner to see.

HAS ZEKE ALWAYS BEEN THIS FUCKING HOT?!!?!" I think to myself but immediately go back to my normals self,"If I had a face like yours I'd sue my parents..." I say to myself while not trying to stutter.

I look down to the ground for a few seconds till I sense someone staring at me. Fuck it's zeke. And lady's and gentlemen this is the moment when u need to lowkey yeet out of there.

And that is what I did.

And ran back back back home.

Because obviously the moon goddess has given me the wrong mate and now I am screwed.

FUCKING POTATO SALAD.