Chapter 16 the gangleaders kitten

A/N; some naughty deeds are gonna happen in a min. Scroll down if u don't wanna read them.

Zeke's POV
" not too bad yourself." She grinned and looped her arm around mine." Oh well..-" I pinned her against a wall and bit her ear," I'll make sure you have the best night of your life.." I smirked evilly and saw her blush immensely.

" o-oh...don't get too ahead of your self.." She bit her tongue then pushed me away while flipping her hair. I just spelt smirking and admiring her glorious body."damn baby..." I growled against her ear and pulled her close," you make me turned on.." I sucked on her ear and heard her moan. I grinned against her ear.

" z-zeke..we need to stop..." She whined and I pouted. " I just can't resist you..the pleasurable sparks I get when I touch you.." I put my lips against her neck," you turn me on.." I groaned and felt my little friend rub against her thighs. Damn this girl turns me on so much..

" how about we take this somewhere else?" I whispered huskily and waited for her response,"I-I...yea.." She led the way to an empty hall way and I proceeded to do my thing (;;;;;

" fuck you turn me on so hard.." I licked her neck and wrapped her legs around my waist, as I push her against the wall. " fuck.." I moaned loudly as I grinned against her.

Hearing her breathing heavily and slightly moaning was a real turn on.

Everything was going so well till her fucking dad walked in.

"Uhm..sorry to interrupt but..the guests are leaving and it's proper to say goodbye to them. " he coughed and pointed to my kitten as he looked away slightly.

I let go of Jules and acted as nothing happened, same goes for her. " yes dad.." She strutted her way to the gala leaving me alone with her dad. Awkward.

" sorry for ya know..." He scratched his head and chuckled awkwardly," it's..ok." I chuckled softly and headed towards the gala. Before I entered the gala I was pushed against the wall,"wha-" I felt as if my bones were going to crack all at once.

" I don't get off a good vibe about you boy. What are you planning? Don't get my Juliet involved in your games." I was literally staring into the eyes of hell. He growled softly and his grip against me tightened.

" damn old man..you're gonna crack all my damn bones" I groaned in pain then hiss in pain after he put his claws into my shoulders. " stop changing the damn subject. Tell me what you're d
Planning or I'll rip you to shreds." I laughed at what he had said.

" kill me and you're basically killing your own daughter as well." His eyes widened and I laughed at his stupidity. " mind letting me go mutt? " I raised my eyebrows and groaned In pain. I felt blood drip off my tux," listen here, ash Collins. You hurt Juliet than you're just demanding your own death." Smart. He knows who I am.

" I'm sure.." I gripped on his arm and he deepened his claws in my shoulder. I hissed in pain and bit my lip," I can do this all day, Ash." I bit my lip and nod," good." He let me go and I fell to the ground aching in pain. " do anything that hurts Juliet than I'll rip your throat out. Mate or not. " he wiped his hands and walked out to the gala as if nothing happened.

I began to stumble as I tried to walk," fuck..." I hissed in pain and looked in a near by mirror," damn..that mutt made me look like I lost a fight..tsk" I grabbed my shoulder and tried to stop it from bleeding.

" He won't stop me from exposing this place. I'll take Juliet away from these mutts and make sure none live to see the day of light again." I grinned and walked off to mend this wound of mine.

Juliet's POV

" thank you for coming alpha Roe." I smiled gratefully at him as he left the pack house.

I sighed happily as the last alphas left," finally." I began to walk towards my room to change," I absolutely hate wearing heels and they're kill me rn." Before I could even enter my room my dad stopped me,"hm?"

" Juliet I need to talk to you. It's about..Zeke." I rolled my eyes playfully," I know dad how was I blessed with such hot mate & i know she wolves were staring at him. No big deal! Happens all the time so I shouldn't be concerned."I laughed and he just stared at me.

" no Juliet.." He sighed in frustration and ruffled his hair," I've been getting an off vibe about..your mate. I feel as if he is up to something that involves you." I stared at him as if he was mad. " please Juliet..you must believe me."

" what?."