Chapter 17 the gangleaders kitten

Julie's POV

" dad..ur being delusional. Zeke isn't like that! He may act cold towards others but he has a good heart. " I smiled like a goofball," I trust him with all my heart and I'm sure ur just having a migraine since the amounts of alcohol you've been having." I snickered and kissed my dads cheek and walk off. " Julie.."

I trust zeke with everything I have..he just must be feeling a bit weirded out since he's human and that he's the gang leader to one of the most powerfulest gangs in the world. Haha..

"He would never betray me..."

***************************************

Unknown POV

" you'll have to earn the trust of her father then you stab him in the back. In order to free that girl of yours, you'll have to get the entire pack to trust you then burn it to the grounds. Before burning it to the ground find a way to capture the girl and escape with her. "

He sat there with his arms crossed pondering for a moment. "You actually have a good plan for once. What do you exactly want with those mutts anyway? "He questioned me, looking concerned.

" experiments and so on. Why? Do you actually care for those miserable mutts?" I scoffed and stared him dead in the eye. He rolled his eyes," Of course not. I'm just after the like your orders say." He stared back at me. I nod then walk towards the door," Good. We are done here for the day, pack your things and get going. The plan will resume as it is when you earn the trust of her father." I looked back at him," You can handle that, right?" I raised an eyebrow at him. He scoffed at me and crossed his arms," I'm Ash Collins, I can handle anything." He smirked at me. " Zeke, stop referring yourself to 'Ash Collins.' We all know your real name so saying that is pointless." I glared at him and he rolled his eyes." Yes sir."

"Mhm." I closed the door behind me and began walking down the dark hallway. I sighed and lit a cigarette," looks like he needs more of the drug to stay in my control." I take out my phone and began dialing a number. I stood against the wall and waited for the ringing to end," what?" The voice from the other line sounded like he was angry." Don't," what.' Me. Zeke needs more of that little..drug. He seems to be not in my control as much as before. Get your guys over here as quick as you can before he leaves." The voice from the other line soon sounded distressed," yes..sir." I crack my neck and sigh," inject more of that stuff inside of him before he leaves. I want full control over him so he can finish the mission." I growled and hung up." Tsk...he better not fuck any of this up or my years of work will go to waste." I drop my cigarette and step on it.

That girl will be a great experiment to start with when the plan succeeds.He better make her think that he's in love with her or he's dead. I didn't kill her mother for nothing. She died for such a good cause. I smirked evilly and stretched," Since that bitch is gone, no one will stop me kill all those mutts."

As I continue walking the helpers I ordered from the man from the phone arrived and ran inside towards Zeke, with all their equipment. I think nothing of it and continue walking. I hear screams
from the building and I just grin. No one will disobey me, no one.

*******************************

Sorry for a short chapter.
I hope u like it so far :))