Chapter three

My Sugar Daddy
Skye's pov

The sweet smell of alcohol instantly hit my nose,as I tried to open the front door, quietly. I winced as the door clicked behind me. Not bothering to lock it, I made my way down the hall.

Tiptoeing across the wooden floor boards, I placed my shoes neatly on the shoe rack, my heart was pounding loudly in my chest. I felt like it was going to spill out of my chest at any moment.

Hauling my bag up the stairs, I tried to dodge the creaky stairs, which would groan through the silent house. After loving in this house my whole life, I knew were to and not to step. Even though it was dreadfully silent, I knew my dad was home.

Reaching the last step, still holding my breath, and I bolted for my bedroom, across the hall. "Skye!" I heard a male voice, boom through the house. My heart racing, I ran into my room, trying desperately to shut the door and pull the bolts across, securing me in the safety of my room.

But before the door fully closed, a boot wedged itself in between the door and its frame. I screamed in terror, as the door flew open, knocking me to the floor.

I stared up at a large figure loomed over me, and I could feel his warm, heavy breath on my cheek. Goose bumps spread across my arms, as I struggled desperately to breath. I looked up to see a hand pull back, then make it's way towards me with incredible speed.

----------------------------------------------
"NO!" I screamed, sitting up with hot tears spilling down my face. I was coated in sweat and my heart was pounding like a drum. A warm pair of arms clamped around me and I felt a small soft hand, stoking my hair.

"Shhhh", came a voice from the person holding me, rocking us backwards and forwards. I sagged against them, as I let the tears soak into the persons white top.

I realised that was the same top I had bought Miya for her birthday last year. "It's ok, I'm here now." That soft voice vibrated through me, as I sobbed into my best friends chest.

She obviously didn't mind me, ruining her beautiful, crystal white top. "I dreamt of him again", I sobbed, sniffling.

"I know, I known", she whispered, and pulled me away so she could see my face.

"I'm so sorry for being a bitch", I apologised, as I tried to show Miya that I really was sorry.

"Hey, let's not talk about that right now", she wiped a falling teardrop with her thumb, before it splattered onto my already stained duvet. Why don't you go and get yourself cleaned up."

I frowned, then remembered that I hadn't washed the makeup off from the other night.

"Ok", I gave her a teary smile.

----------------------------------------------
Sorry for a bit of a boring chapter, but I wanted to give you an insight of what happened to Skye in the past.

Sorry for all the typos. I'm trying to update everyday for u guys. I'm busy this weekend so I may not be able to update. Sorrrry.

Thanx to everyone who is voting and putting this story into their reading list. I really appreciate it. Luv u all. Message me any ideas, as I'm just going along with it and thinking up random ideas!!

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Megs xxx