Chapter fifteen

Don't you worry child. See heavens got a plan for you.

Teach me how to love
Skye's PoV

Warning: this chapter will have quiet a lot of sexual content. Enjoy!!
I licked the pizza greese off my fingers, as l fell back against the sofa. Ryder threw his pizza crust into the cardboard box, and put his arm around my shoulders. I snuggled closer to him, as I relaxed against his warm body.

"Did you enjoy that babe?" He asked me. I looked up at him and he kissed me on the forehead. I smiled up at him.

"I loved it", I answered. I turned my head to rest my ear against his chest, hearing his heart beating blood around his body. I felt his lips on my shoulder, which sent tingles down my spine. Something which I had never felt about a boy, since... well, since him. The smile kind of slipped from my mouth, at the memories came flooding back.

His lips started moving up my neck, and I sighed in satisfaction. I tipped my head back, and his lips traveled towards my neck. A groan escaped my lips, as I felt his teeth nibble at my ear.

Suddenly, Ryder was leaning over me on the sofa, as he kissed my lips. I took a minute to register what was going on, before my hands was up his t-shirt and my tongue in his mouth. And let me tell you, he tasted delicious.

The next thing I knew, I was in his arms, my lips still on his. With me in his arms, he made his way towards my bedroom. Kicking the door open, he threw me onto my bed, screaming. I giggled, as he climbed on top of me. His lips crashed down onto mine, and I started to tug his shirt over his head. I smiled against our intensely hot kiss.

He pulled away from me, so that he could help me to pull his shirt off his back. Throwing it onto the floor, he started to pull mine over my head. When he was successful at doing this, he started laying kisses from my belly button, to my rib cage and he stopped at my chest. He frowned at my bra.

Rolling my eyes, I slipped my fingers behind my back, to undo my sexy red bra. I slowly started to pull it off and waved it in his face, biting my lip. He groaned, and threw it onto the floor. He looked down at my naked chest, and began kissing it. A groan escaped my lips.

Ryder looked at me and gave a teasing grin. I lifted my hands, and let them roam his tanned bare chest. He continued to kiss my neck. I brought my hands down to his trousers, and started undoing the button. He looked down at my fingers, and watched me sliding his jeans down.

A few minute later, we were both naked. Ryder's eyes were looking at me, whilst my eyes roamed his body. His hands reached for the back of my legs, and slowly pulled them apart. His eyes flickered to mine, before he lay a kiss on my lips.

"You ready?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. I bit my lip and looked into his hungry eyes. He smiled, as I nodded at him. Ryder lowered himself, as he moved me on the bed, so I was lying straight. Next thing I knew, a gasp escaped my lips. I couldn't keep my eyes off Ryder, as he thrusted himself into me.

The hunger in his eyes flew up like fire, as I could feel his hot, heavy breath on my bare chest. His eyes were glued to mine. I had done this many times with many different men. But this felt a little bit different. And I couldn't figure out what that was. But something was still missing.

He thrusted a couple more times, then he fell onto the bed beside me. I could hear his heavy breathing, which was in rhythm with mine. I rolled onto my side, so I was facing him. He was already looked at me, a strange look in his eyes. He brought his hand up to my cheek, and started to stroke his thumb against my cheek.

"Was that better than all those other boys you've been with?" He asked me, trying to steady his breathing. I smiled at him, and nodded.

"Yeah. Actually it was. I don't know. Something felt different", I told him, pulling the covers around my bodies. He saw me shiver, and wrapped his warm arms around my body. I snuggled up against him, and I felt my eyes start to fall. God, sex makes you feel so tired, I though and sighed.

"I don't know about you, but I'm fucking tired", Ryder said. I felt his voice vibrate through his body, and into mine.

"Yeah, sames", I nodded, and clasped my hands together against both our chests.

"Go to sleep then baby", he soothed me. I relaxed my body against his, and let sleep take over my body.

____________________________________________________________
Yay, another chapter. I hoped you liked it!! I haven't actually experienced what Ryder and Skye have just done, but I have tried my best to describe it!!

Don't forget to vote and comment. Both of those really motivate me to write.

Sorry for the typos.

Megs xxx