Epilogue 2

Memphis's PoV

I trudged through the wet, and crackly leave, and made my way to the area I visited everyday. A cold chill swept across the cemetery, and a shiver ran up my spine. I hated cemeteries. They were full of mourning and rotting.

My hair bounced on my back, my yellow summer dress billowing around me. My trainers squeaked on the wet, well kept grass. I made sure not to step on any of the graves, as it found it disrespectful and always gave me the chills.

Finally, I had reached the tomb stones I had been looking for.

Skye Daniella Turnball
Born 13 December 1997
Died 24 February 2015
A much loved friend and mother
Died from a broken heart, over the one who owned it

I knelt down at my mothers wet, black grave stone, and traced over the letters of her name. I did this every time I came here. A lump in my throat began to form, but I swallowed it down.

"Hi mum. It's me again. Memphis. I would have come down here with Spencer, but he still hasn't got his lazy arse out of bed yet. And if you were here, you would have told me off for using such fowl language. Well that's what Crystal would say." I smiled, in though of my Godmother, who felt so much like a mother to me. "I finally plucked up the courage to talk to that fit boy I told you about at school. Callum. And he actually asked me out on a date. Like an actual proper date. He's taking me to the cinema this weekend. I'm so excited.

"I'm not sure what I'm gonna wear though. I don't want to look too overdressed, like I spent hours trying to find the right clothes. But I also don't want to look like a right scruff. I wish you were here to talk to about stuff like that. I mean, Crystal is amazing and she is glad to help me. But it's not the same." I leaned forwards, and pressed my lips to the stone cold headstone.

I moved over, so I was in front of my fathers grave. My mum and dad were buried right next to each other, so they could both rest in peace next to each other. It's what they would have wanted.

Ryder Jackson Parker
Born 17 October 1996
Died 25 February 2015
Loving son and father,
Died from a broken heart

I remembered the story Crystal had told me about how my parents had lost their lives so young. My mother had somehow upset my father, which resulted in him walking out on him. My mother had received a call saying that her boyfriend was in a serious coma. After two years, he had shown signs of recovery, to find my mother, laying lifeless on his bed. The doctors had told us that they had both died from broken hearts. But my mother had also suffered from depression.

"Hey, daddy. Guess you heard what I was telling mummy. If you were here right now, you would be warning me about boys and telling me to always wear protection. That you don't want gran kids yet." I laughed and could stop the smile spreading across my lips. "I could just imagine it right now. He's nice though. He's really fit and is really kind to me. So you have nothing to worry about.

"Why did you have to leave me so soon? Why couldn't you be here, and watch me grow up? Crystal always tells me that your watching over me, forever and always. And I believe the. But sometimes that is just not enough. I wanted see you faces when I first started school. When I was in my first school play. When I walk on that stage and receive my diploma. But Ill never have that. And it breaks my heart to think that.

"I miss you every single second of my life. I always think of what you would say to me. And I always wonder if I have made you proud. Everything I do, I do to make you both proud. To see you smile at me, when I walk down the stairs in my beautiful prom dress."

The lump in my throat became unbearable, and the tears began to spill down my cheeks. My sobs were loud and painful, but I kept my speech going. "Mummy. Daddy. I miss you so much. I really wish you were here in your own flesh and blood. You'd call my your princess."

I crumbled to the floor. Not caring about the wet bum I was getting, I collapsed to the floor in a sad heap, and cried my eyes out. I ignored the sound of footsteps trudging towards me. I only really took notice, when I hand was place under my chin. They lifted my chin, so they could see my face. They brushed the hair out of my face and began wiping the tears from my face.

"It's ok, Memphis. I'm here", came Callum's soft, deep voice traveled into my ears. Before I knew what was happening, Callum pulled me into a big, warm hug, were I let out more and more tears. We sat like this for a long time, just clutching onto each other.

A few minutes later, Callum pushed me back gently. He gave me a warm smile, and wiped all traces of tears from my face again. He gently pulled me to my feet, so I wasn't sat on the soaking wet grass. He didn't let go of my hands.

"Hey Memphis. You ok, baby girl?" He asked, with concern on his face.

I sniffles and nodded. "Yeah I think so. I just had to get that out of my system. I must look like a right mess. I really didn't want you to see me like this. Especially before the first date. I wouldn't really be surprised if you never wanted to see me again."

Callum placed a finger to my lips. "Baby, don't talk like that. Of course I wanna see you again. Do you know what? This makes me want to see you even more. Because I've seen you at your lowest and I don't ever want to see that again. And you look beautiful with a wet arse, mascara running down your face and a leave in your hair", he chuckled, plucking the leaf from my hair.

I face palmed my forehead. Omg, I felt so embarrassed. A blush began to creep up my cheeks.

"Don't be embarrassed, cupcake", Callum smiled at me, and stoked his thumb over my red cheek. "I think it's cute. Now come on. Let get you all cleaned up." He slung his arm around my shoulders and began to guide me out of the graveyard. "I didn't realise I was a really nice, kind fit boy he's nice and really fit. Don't worry when the time comes, I will wear protection. Don't want your dad to be mad at me."

I laughed for the first time that day. "No, we defiantly don't want that."
____________________________________________________________
Heya guys. I'm back again.

Ok, now I have defiantly finished this story. I may be making a sequel to this, and maybe even change the ending. I don't know yet. I'm still writing my story 'his beautiful red rose' which was originally called 'Keeping his baby'. I would really appreciate it if you would read it.

Well I hope that you guys enjoyed my story and thank you soooo soooo much for reading it. I really appreciate it.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share. That would be amazing. I will be replying to all comments.

Love Megs xxx