Chapter ninteen

Nobody but you. Nobody but us. Bodies together.

Teach me how to love
Ryder's PoV

As soon as I saw Skye's beautiful face, I wanted to kiss every inch of it. I had had a really shit day, and needed her soft, delicate arms around me. When I felt her hands on my back, pulling me towards her, the tear I had tried to keep in, came flooding out. Staying brave for everyone in your family was hard, when you were crumbling apart inside.

Skye kept muttering soothing words to me, and I believed every one she said. That she would always be there for me. That I could trust her. That she would never leave. This made me feel slightly better.

When I stopped shaking, Skye gently pushed me back, so she could look into my sparkling, tear filled eyes. She wiped some of the tears away with her thumb, and smiled up at me. "Do you know? You still look really fit. Even if you have puffy red eyes and tear trails on your face."

I smiled. God, she always made me smile. "So this look is really turning you on? Maybe I should pull this look more often." We both laughed, the luxurious sound of her beautiful giggle filling my ears. I placed my hands on her hips, as we just stood, staring at each other.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" She asked, softly. I could feel the tears building up again. I bite my lip, trying to keep them back. Skye noticed this, and tilted her head. She grabbed my hand, and pulled my lifeless body over to the sofa. We both sat, with Skye's body pressed against mine. I felt comfy, and never wanted to move from this position.

For what felt like hours, we sat in silence, Skye playing with my fingers. She traced circles around them, and kissed my finger tips. I placed my chin on the top of her head, and just watched her with curiosity.

Suddenly, Skye's belly began to rumble. She looked up at me, with embarrassment and disappointment on her face. "Chinese?" She asked, a grin playing her lips. I nodded my head and she rose to her feet. She took one step, but before she could take another, I grabbed her hand. She turned around, and stared at my hand on her wrist.

I roughly pulled her, so her body fell onto mine. Our chests crashed together, and our lips did after that. I groaned, wishing that I had done this ages ago. I had been wanting, needing this, ever since I got my sister text. Our kiss was full of hunger and passion.

Skye placed her knees either side of me, so she was straddling me on the sofa. She parted our lips, and playfully pushed me back, so that I was lying down beneath me. Our lips connected again, and the thought of food was far out of our thoughts.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My eyes flickered open. The first thing I noticed was Skye's naked body on top of mine. I gently kissed the tip of her head, trying not to wake her. I just lay there, feeling Skye's warm breath on my chest.

Moments later, she started to stir. She swivelled her head, so her chin rested on her hands, which was resting on my bare chest. Her fingers felt soft and warm against my skin.

"Do you know what?" Skye asked, smiling at me.

"What babe?" I asked, as her eyes raked my face.

"With the amount of people I have had sex with, I have never had sex on a sofa before", Skye confessed, placing her cheek on my chest. I placed my hands on her back.

"And do you know what?" Skye made a noise, which I think was what. I leant towards her ear and whispered, "neither have I. "
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skye's PoV
It was about six o'clock, when Ryder said he had to go home. I told him he could stay with me for another night, but he said he had to go and see his sister. When he mentioned her, his face crumbled again. With one last hug, he walked out of the door, and made his way towards the lift.

I closed the door, and lent against it. Sighing, I pushed myself off the wood, and padded into the living room. Reaching for my phone, I collapsed onto the sofa. I had two messages. One was from Crystal. The other was an unknown number. I opened up Crystal's message.

iMessage from bæ: hiii have you told him yet? Don't you dare say no xxxx

My eyes widened. I hadn't told him. It had completely slipped my mind, as soon as I saw Ryder's heart broken face. I could tell him that. I'll tell him soon. I typed:

Not yet bæ. He was in a horrible state when came to mine. Tell him soon. Promise xxx

He doesn't need to know yet. I clicked onto the unknown number. It read:

Hi cutie. It's Daniel. Wanna meet up?

I crunched up my face, trying to remember who Daniel was. Then it hit me. He was the guy I had slept with a few nights ago. The one I still hadn't told Ryder yet. Whenever I thought of what I had done, there was a horrible feeling in my heart.

Suddenly, my phone pinged in my hand.

iMessage from bæ: ok. Ud better. He needs to know xxxx
____________________________________________________________
yay another chapter feels like forever since I updated. Hope you guys like it. Once again this story may be coming to an end soon.

I have written the first chapter of my new book called Keeping his baby. I am going to start updating more chapters when I have finished this book. Here is the blurb. Please check it out!! I'd really appreciate!!