Chapter seven

My sugar daddy
Skye's PoV

Lately I've been, I've been losing sleep. Dreaming about the things that we could be.

"Omg, I seriously wish I had been there", Crystal sighed, laying her hand on her cheek. Her eyes sparkled, as I had told my best friend exactly what had happened at the swimming pool. To the part where Chloe has bagged herself a date, to the drowning and lastly telling her my encounter with the guy who had kissed me outside the changing room.

"Yeah, me too", I smiled, fondly remembering the scene.

"Omg, are you gonna go on a date with him? I mean, he could be the one", she said, excitedly. "You can give up being a prostitute and you could be with him. You can grow old together."

"Wow, hang in there missy", I rushed, cutting into her future telling story. "I didn't like him that much. I mean, he could have bigger muscles and darker hair. Well, to be honest with you, he wasn't perfect at all." I took a sip of my lemonade, and ran a hand through my hair.

It was two days after meeting swimming pool boy, and I was round Crystal's house. We were sat around the blazing fire and eating dominos pizza. We had discussed Chloe's fit lifeguard, who she had been on a date with to the seafood restaurant down on the beach. That gossip had made me laugh for hours.

"Oh come on. Picking holes in your future husband already", Crystal teased, knowing that this was going to annoy me. She threw her head back in laughter, slapping her knee in triumph. "I'm gonna get you with him. Actually, I've heard that he is also single, and looking for a girl."

"Just because he kissed me, as a date may I add, doesn't mean I'm going to fall in love with him. In fact, he was a very bad kisser." This earned a laugh, that escaped Crystal's lips.

"Well, that's unfortunate, because I actually did some research", she said, showing me the screen of her phone. "I found his social media account. And I found another account. And look what he's signed up to."

She tilted her phone, so I could look at the screen. My eyes instantly found the familiar face. "So his names Ryder and he has social media. What's the big deal?"

"No, look at what site it is", Crystal encouraged, impatiently. Sighing, I looked at the screen again. I took in a sharp breath. Crystal started laughing historically.

"Omg, he's a fucking sugar daddy", I shouted, falling onto her with laughter.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I held up a elegant blue dress, which I only brought out of my wardrobe for very special occasions. "How about this one?"

Crystal scrunched her face up. "Meh, it's more of a party dress. Not a posh restaurant type of dress." I frowned in the mirror. Placing the dress back onto the rack, my eyes suddenly lit up to a beautiful red dress, which just fell above my knee. I pulled it out, and held it against my body.

I heard a sharp intake of breath, as Crystal saw my reflection in the mirror. I turned around for her to have a better look. "I'm guessing you like this one?"

Crystal nodded gleefully. "And I have the perfect clutch to go with it."
____________________________________________________________
This is quiet a short chapter, but I wanted for you to see what Skye and Ryder are like together. And you've finally found out that Ryder is a sugar daddy.

And doesn't Crystal seem like the bed friend ever?!?

Hope you like my new chapter. Feel like I haven't updated in ages. Don't forget to vote, comment and share. Sorry for any typos.

Luv megs xxx