Chapter 3- Pause (pt 2)

-Time: 12:36 PM, Wednesday September 9th-

"Hmm, so you got yours from your moms box too eh?" Leon scratched his chin. He then turned his attention towards the brown haired girl. "That still doesn't explain why this weirdo was able to move while time was stopped." He laughed as Rei repeatedly slugged him aggressively in arm. "Call me that again, I dare you." She threatened jokingly. "Anyway, I'm pretty sure its because I latched onto Koya when he pushed rewind on that remote."
"You what?" Koya jumped in. "I though you were dead man, I held onto your body for a while, then you just...stood up. That may have been the scariest thing I've ever seen." She said, clearly scared of the thought. The group suddenly fell silent, the sound of passing students once again drowned the quiet. "I...was able to hear you crying." Koya broke the silence. They both turned to him with disturbed faces. "W-what?!" Rei blushed furiously. "Heh, crybaby." Leon snickered "SHUT UP!" She aggressively socked him repeatedly. "Eh, nothin to be embarrassed about. Im not sure what id do if I lost either of you losers honestly." Leons tone became calmer. Rei's punched became slower and slower, until she finally stopped. "RIIINNGG!" Before another word could be said, the bell sounded, emitting through the halls. They all stood and began walking in different directions. "Later guys." Leon walked away.  They both waved, and Koya proceeded to walk off. "Koya wait..." Rei grabbed the sleeve of his sweater, stopping him. "W-whats up?" Koya stuttered. It was silent for a moment, until Rei wrapped her arms around him for a tight embrace, her face stuffed in his chest. "Don't scare me like that anymore, ok?" She asked. Koya was still for a moment, as if he were processing the situation. He then returned the gesture just as tightly. "Don't worry, I don't plan on it, I promise." He replied. It lasted for a moment, until they finally let go of one another and proceeded to class.

-------------------------------------------------

-Time: 1:15 PM, Wednesday September 9th-

Inaudible conversations filled the classroom. Leon then walked over and placed himself atop the sleeping girls desk. The light sleeper awoke herself at the shaking of the desk, and slowly sat up to find a wide grin stretched across the silver haired boys face. "And what are you grinning about?" She smiled tiredly as she rubbed her eye. "That little hug thing at lunch. The hell was that about eh?" He questioned. "Y-you saw that?!" She blushed intensely. His grin grew even larger. "You know damn well what that was about." She replied angrily. "And why do you refuse to say anything to him still?"
"I...I don't think he sees us...that way."
"SLAM"
"Again with that same answer? How could you possibly know that?!" He slammed the desk. "Uh, sorry about that, hehe.." She laughed awkwardly. Leon raised his brow in suspicion, then turned his attention behind him to find dozens of eyes staring in his direction for a moment before they all went back to their own businesses. He then turned back to the desk to face Rei. "Well, nothings gonna happen if nothings started, right?" He said. "Yeah but-" Rei was cut of by the sudden silencing of the entire class. "Damnit, not this again." Leon voice became angry. "Time paused again?" Rei asked. "Yeah, but Id normally be able to sense if one of those monster things were nearby."
"You can sense monsters?"
"Yeah but thats not important, we need to find Ko-"
Leon was cut off by the sudden opening of the heavy metal door to the classroom. Slowly, a small, feminine like individual wearing a mask in a dark cloak crept in. Rei and Leon quickly moved into their previous positions. "Don't move an inch." He whispered. They struggled to sit completely still as the strange figure approached the two. She placed herself beside the desk Rei was sitting in, Leon was sitting on.  She leaned in closer towards Rei, and stared for a moment before she finally backed away. She then pulled a small, black remote from the pocket of the coat. She brought it to her side, and a large, virtual Katana appeared from the tip of the remote. She then positioned the blade into that of a spear in her hand, aiming it directly at Rei. She then quickly launched her hand forward.