Chapter 4- Nia

-Time: 1:54 PM, Thursday September 10th-

"Never would've guessed it was her, damn. She's pretty tough." Leon paced back and fourth as he stared at the seemingly lifeless body lying on the tree. "Why'd she pass out when she heard my name?" Koya questioned, staring as well. "Eh, not sure, but that may be a reason as to why she attacked Rei." Leon replied. "...What makes you say that?" Koya asked in suspicion. "Huh? Uhh just thinkin man."
Koya squinted at him with intense eyes, as if he was attempting to solve a puzzle. "Whatever, so what do we do with her?" He pointed at the girl. "Not sure, but I ain't gonna lie, she looks cute all passed out like that." Leon grinned. "Your a sick freak and I hope you know that." Koya laughed.
"Urk."
The boys paused abruptly, and turned their attention to the waking character. She slowly opened her eyes, and gazed at each of them with her bright blue scanners. "Hiya." Koya waved, catching her attention immediatly. She and the boy were face to face, staring into one anothers eyes for a considerable amount of time. She suddenly moved her head back, and her face lit up slightly. "Uh, you ok? Fever maybe?" He questioned as he placed the back of his hand on her forehead. She quickly became red. "She's warm. Whats that mean?" He turned to Leon. "It means your a dumbass." He replied. "Hey woah woah. What're you getting hostile for?! I was just-" He was suddenly interupted by the girl lightly grabbing his wrist, removing it from her head. "I-Im really sorry..." She spoke in an upset tone. The boys quickly glanced at one another, and back to her. "Uhh, its alright Nia! Just tell us whats going on. Why'd you attack Rei?" She suddenly went quiet and turned her attention towards the grass. "I...I dont know why." She stated. "I think I have an idea." Leon suddenly entered the conversation. "Im not sure if either of you noticed, and I barely caught it myself, but after she heard your name, some weird, shadow thing came flying out of her before she passed out. It may have been controlling her."
"Think it was one of those monster things 3 months from now?" Koya asked. "No, It didn't even look physical." They both fell silent, and their faces became intense, as if they were in deep thought. "If you want to punish me...I understand." She lowered her head in shame. They both quickly turned their attention back to her. "If we want to what?!" Leon exclaimed. "Nononono, no punishment necessary!" Koya waved his hands back and fourth. "B-but-" She began to speak but was quickly interrupted by Koya placing a hand on her shoulder. "It wasnt your fault, so we have no reason to be mad at you. Ok?" They stared at one another once again. She became bright red, and suddenly closed her eyes, passing out against the tree.

"...Uhh, Nia?!"

-------------------------------------------------

-Time: 12:34 PM, Friday September 11th-

"Wait, back up. NIA, from OUR SCHOOL was attacking me?" Rei empasized. "Shhh." Koya and Leon said in unison. "Yes, it was her. But its all good now! Whatever was making her attack you is gone now." Koya explained. "Uh huh. And how are you so sure?" She crossed her arms. "I watched the thing fly out of her myself, I swear." Leon raised his hands as he placed his legs on the table. "And you just let it go?! What's stopping it from coming back?!" She panicked. The boys paused and glanced at each other, and back at the angry teen. Koya then proceeded to place his hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry, even if it comes back, I wont let it get anywhere near you, count on it!" He grinned. She stared into his honest eyes for a moment before quickly jerking her head in the other direction. "Y-yeah.." She responded. "Well, now that thats all settled-" Leon clapped, grabbing their attention as he placed himself back on the ground, his face forming into that of a serious one. "We have two issues to deal with, one, what are we gonna do about Nia?"
"Do we need to do anything about Nia?" Koya questioned. "Eh, not that I believe she's any real danger or anything, but she's a lot like me and you, so we can't just sit here and act like shes not there." Leon stated. Well, as long as shes no threat, shes alright in my book." Koya says as he waves his hand in a circle. "In that case, lets move on to the real issue." Leon started again. Koya and Rei both sat up straight and furrowed their brows, curious about the incoming question.