Chapter 25: Arrow's Court

A/N: Well folks, this is it, the final chapter of the story. Hopefully I have managed to round it up in a manner befitting what has been written so far. It has been a great pleasure writing this story. I've learned a great deal from this. Those who followed, favorited, liked, left kudos and commented, this is a big shoutout and thank you to all of you. Thank you so much for your love and support, I could not have done this without you guys. I will be writing more stories, so keep an eye out.

A gigantic thank you to NixNox and Tyren, without whom I could not have made this happen, so thank you! :D

Without further ado, I present the final chapter of Dance Of Darkness And Light. Enjoy! :)

***

The courtyard looked so different from what she remembered. Ruin upon ruin, more devastation caused by herself and the Sith when they had fought there six years past. It wasn't just the courtyard though. As she pulled her hair back and wrapped it in a shawl to hide her noticeable golden locks, Linshara made her way into the newly rebuilt Dale and was amazed.

The city was alive, bustling with people, stalls, colours. It was a true trade hub. She could see the occasional dwarf, even an elf and a hobbit or two as she passed the circling streets. Linshara wasn't entirely sure what she was doing, or whom she was looking for, being overwhelmed with the sensations of life around her. It was for the lack of a better word, utterly enchanting. It filled her with happiness and brought a smile to her face as she slowly climbed up, towards the top of the city.

There was a grand building behind a more lavish gate and a large courtyard across from it. As she walked up she remembered the old wall, how broken and decrepit it had been, the building now luxurious once condemned to disappear with the dusts of time. The guards had tried to stop her from approach but with a wave of her hand and some soothing words, they went about their business, forgetting that she had passed through all the sentry points.

Now she stood in that damned courtyard. Except that it looked more like shrine, or a memory lane, rather than a depressing reminder. To one side, it was open so it looked down into the mountain entrance, on the other, what seemed like a memorial spire.

Curiously, light breeze dancing through her clothes, her coat billowing about her, she stepped over to the memorial. The inscription was written in a language unknown to her. There was a stylized silhouette of two people fighting with swords etched above the writing, both vague enough not to be able to discern identity. Linshara wondered whose idea it had been and felt oddly flattered by the gesture.

Reaching out with her gloved hand she touched the image when a sharp, oh so familiar pang echoed in her head.

//FLASHBACK//

Falling through the air she extended her weapon and shifted her weight to her legs, gathering the Force within her.

~Oh Living Force, flow through me, use me as your vessel,~ she called out mentally as she slammed into the ground feet first, the rest of her body leaning over the crouch, her left hand touching the ground and emitting a circular push through the Force in every direction around her, as strong as she could muster.

Everyone fell back and to the ground in various states of injury. Slowly, Linshara looked up, then at Bard. "Run!"

Before anyone else the orcs and goblins moved. Linshara moved at the same time, executing a flurry of motion, grabbing pieces of stone and rock around her with the Force and hurling them at the enemy. The orcs and goblins stood no chance against the forceful impacts of heavy objects the Jedi hurled at them.