The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [16]

Ookay before you read this I just want to say PLEASE DONT HATE ME!!! I won’t say anymore but enjoy reading :D  I was listening to this song as I was editing, I think it's so beautiful...

Jack P.O.V

It had been a week since Alison had taken the pregnancy test and she hadn’t been at school all week I was getting worried. This afternoon Reed was trying out for the team with some other hopefuls. Part of me wishes he’d be good enough just so I could see him, but then another part of me hopes he don’t get it, then maybe I could wean myself off of him before the baby comes.

Because let’s be honest here, I was addicted to him and nothing else. And I needed to figure out why. I sat next to the guys they were all talking about tryouts, I wasn’t really there. I was watching Reed sitting across the room on his own. Gemma was sitting with Claire and the rest of the cheerleading squad. I sighed.

I hadn’t told anyone besides my family and Reed about Alison. My parents were disappointed and they weren’t talking at all. Dinner time was a silent event, and then dad either went up to his study or mum went out and came home early hours of the morning. It was stupid the way they were acting. I popped a handful of fries in my mouth my gaze still on Reed.

He looked nice today, I looked over to Claire, for some reason she didn’t have the usual pull that I felt for her. The kind of beautiful glow around her had vanished. Yeah she was still beautiful, but I wasn’t attracted to her anymore. She was just a girl to me. I’d have to break up with her before the baby comes... not that I was dating her but you know these things had to be done.

In fact I was just going to do it now. I got up and walked over to her; she saw me coming and smiled coyly at me. I felt disgusted, wishing it was other lips smiling at me like that. I sighed and glanced at Reed, he was watching me. I held my hand out to Claire and she took it smiling hugely at me. I felt Gemma’s gaze on my face, she looked disappointed in me.

We were so close that I knew, she knew what I was about to do, but yet she didn’t try and stop me. Claire held my hand and we walked out the cafeteria and onto the front of the school I sat her down on a bench in the front of the reception. I looked at her grimly and her face looked back at me worried. She ran her fingers through my hair.

“What’s wrong Jack?” she whispered.

“This ain’t working Claire” I said sympathetically.

She withdrew her hands from my hair “Why? What have I done wrong?”

“No it’s not you you’re a beautiful girl and you’re smart and flexible” I said winking.

“So then why Jack... why are you hurting me like this?”

I sighed I was so used to doing this I didn’t bother me “Because I don’t love you Claire”