The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [29]

Reed P.O.V

Someone was nuzzling my neck and it was getting sort of annoying. I just wanted to sleep and they were dragging me further and further out of my sleep. I tried to roll over so I could cover my head with the sheet but there was a warm naked body lying on top of mine. I pushed it aside and tried to settle back into a deeper sleep. But the nuzzling started again.

I opened my eyes, and the first thing I saw was Jack’s blond hair. And then his open blue eyes, followed by his happy smile and those pearly white teeth. He sat up looking down at me; I was still half awake so I couldn’t quite register why Jack was waking me up. I pouted at him pulling the covers over my face.

“Why are you waking me up?” I moaned.

“Because it’s the afternoon silly,” he said crawling under the covers next to me.

“So, cant we just stay in bed all day”

I showed him my puppy face and he just chuckled. I leant forwards and kissed him. I think I took him off guard because he didn’t kiss me back straight away. And then we were fighting for dominance, and I actually won this time. Jack’s hands sensitively stroked my back; occasionally he’d dig his fingers in, making me buck towards him.

“Good morning” I said as I pulled away from him.

His eyes fluttered open and he smiled at me “That was the best morning kiss after a night like that”

I blushed, averting my eyes from his face. I don’t know why but I still felt like a shy virgin around Jack even though I wasn’t one anymore. I had no qualms about giving Jack my virginity; I wouldn’t have had it any other way. Last night was perfect, because although there was a lot of fuss going on around us, Jack and me came together in more ways than one. He was my boyfriend.

I blushed deeper, feeling the courage to look into my boyfriend’s eyes. I grinned, that was never going to get old. I could say that forever. I wanted to say that forever.

“How long have you been awake?” I asked Jack, rolling onto my back. I winced slightly in pain, but I tried to do it in a way Jack wouldn’t see. I didn’t want him to feel bad for hurting me. There was nothing he could have done about it. And I was glad for the pain; it let me know last night was real.

“About 2 hours”

“What have you been doing? Didn’t you get up and get food?”

“Nope I would rather lie here and watch you sleep… I’d rather lie here and watch my boyfriend dribble”

I blushed again on hearing him call me that, my eyes widened and my heart raced. I’d waited for this for so long, I’d been in love with him for too long for me not to feel so happy. Jack was mine he was my boyfriend. I could call him that. I wanted to phone Leah straight away and tell her. Her plan worked bringing Zeke wa-….

Zeke. Shit.

“I don’t dribble Jack. And err… do you think we could keep the boyfriend thing between us… at least until I tell Zeke?”

He looked confused but then he nodded “Yeah I understand Reed, take as long as you need”

I smiled in reply, that could be a while. I didn’t want to stress about Zeke right now, now I wanted to enjoy my time with Jack. So I sat up pushing him back in the bed, he grinned at me letting me take control. I leant down and kissed him, my tongue explored his mouth, his deep moans vibrated through me. I kissed down his neck his chest, slowly taking my time; I was scared by what I was about to do.